Brief story explaination

Wow, it's been a while since I've created some Mega Man content. So before I start posting story chapters and what not, I want to explain some things to make sure everyone is on the same page when we get this story rocking and rolling...

1. This is a reboot of the Mega Man Ver.Ke story I tried a while ago that has been discontinued. I just found that the previous version of the story was not advancing the plot and it was going around in circles to justify the return of characters that ultimately weee crowding the space of the stories cast. That said, I want to streamline things here, so some events will be SIGNIFICANTLY different than how they were originally depicted in the original, discontinued Mega Man Ver.Ke story. But many of the major plot points that made the Ver.Ke story what it was still will apply in this story... such as...

2. This is not a story that is meant to fit into the main Mega Man timeline.
This, like Mega Man X Command Mission, is set in an alternate universe that draws upon canon lore up to a certain point. Much like how Command Mission takes place in a world where the Elf Wars never happened, this story takes place after the Mega Man Zero series... and I'm sure one of the first scenes of the 'trailer' post let people know that this story takes place in a universe where the events of the Mega Man ZX series never transpired. This is not because I dislike the ZX series or anything, but rather, this story can only really work in a world that is more in tone with the X and Zero series.

3. There will be some changes in the way Cole Light is characterized in this story compared to the original. While Cole will not have a personality with the moral strength of X right at the start of this series or anything, he won't be as apathetic and uncaring as he came off as I'm the original version of the story either. He will still not play well with others, and he will still start off as a character who could care less about ideals such as everlasting peace, but he IS starting off as a character with an understanding that, as long as he goes out of his way to help others and screw with Ravena, he will get closer to his ultimate goal to find out who he before Ravena's rise.

4. This story will aim to more closely tie the lore of the Classic series, X series, and Zero series together. Everything will matter.... The rivalry between Thomas Light and Albert Wily, the scars of the Maverick Wars, Ciel revealing to the world the truth about Copy X after the Zero series (in this world).... This series will act as 'the conflict everything was leading up to' in this universe... will Cole Light finally bring about the dream of his ancestor and his robotic predecessors... he'll have a long way to go before he's worthy of the name of Mega Man.