"I'll do that, no worries," Molly snatched the cloth off Fred's shoulder, putting it over her own. "It's time for this little guy to spend time with his grandmother."

"Mum, what are you even doing here?" Fred asked.

"Well, I knew you two would be a little tired from last night," Molly cast Mya a sad look. "And it's Christmas eve, thought I'd give you two new parents a well deserved break to rest up."

"Mum, we can take care of-"

"Thank you, Molly!" Mya spoke louder than Fred though.

"It's no problem at all, rest up you two," Molly started to coo at the baby while she walked out of the room burping him.

"I'm confused," Fred admitted.

"Fred, you never turn down free babysitting, from your mother of all people," Mya stressed to him. "Now get in bed with me."

Fred climbed into bed next to Mya, pulling her into his arms. And within seconds, they had both passed out asleep.

***

Lea had found that the great hall had a much better view of the forest and part of the black lake. She hadn't been able to visit it during the day, she'd always come at night before. But all the students had left for the winter break. She didn't think there had been a time in the history of Hogwarts that everyone had left.

It was nice though, she didn't feel like she had to pretend. Most of the Death Eaters had left, there were still some here monitoring the outside of the castle to make sure no unwanted people came by. 

There were no decorations, and Lea thought that was a crime. But she also didn't want to celebrate Christmas this year. It was too painful to try and remember why she loved this holiday so much.

"I expected you to be at the Malfoy's for Christmas," Snape had been standing at the ends of the tables in the middle. 

"I didn't feel like going," Lea turned around, looking down at him. "I'm not going to say I'm surprised to see you here, because I'm not."

Snape narrowed his eyes, walking up the three steps to be at level with her. "There is a rumor going around that students are somehow getting... outside help. I expect as Head Student, you are looking into such rumors that must be taking up all your time. Should you be reminded that all students have a mandatory duty to attend classes."

"Well, I'm not most students," Lea reminded him. "I feel like my time at school has been completed, but you and I both know I can not leave. We were both tasked to this school."

"I will be away for the next few days," Snape's eyes moved over to look out the window. "I will expect you to be back in classes when term resumes in January."

With that, Snape turned around on the spot, apparating out of the school. 

Lea sighed, turning to look at the empty tables in the dark candle lit room. It looked so... sad. She couldn't get over how sad Hogwarts looked. It was like the castle was having its own struggles with what was going on. It had been used to laughter and experiments and children running to the hall to get to their classes. Now it had been abandoned. 

She walked over to the side, placing her hand on the wall. "Don't give up just yet."

Pulling her wand out of her back pocket, she gripped it in her hand turning on the spot and leaving the great hall. 

***

Mya walked down the stairs, it was around dinner time and the house had been in full Christmas celebrating mode. Bill, George, and Fred were hanging up decorations on the tree. Arthur was singing some songs out of tune from the Christmas station on the radio. Ginny was sat on the couch holding little Matty, getting to meet him for the first time. Fleur was sat on the couch next to her, chatting and looking at the baby.