Chapter 12

You woke up at some time and you felt very well rested. You didn't really wanna do anything though so you just laid there staring at the ceiling. Carlos was gone and you noticed cause you didn't hear his calm breathing as he slept. It was weird and creepy to have the house all to your self even though you used to stay home alone all the time. It never bothered you back home but something seemed off now. Like really off. It was a feeling a person could never forget of worry and sadness. It really made you uncomfortable and you didn't know what to do. You felt like at any moment something was gonna jump at you and you would die.

Then Carlos and Camilo came by which made the place seem a lot more cheerful like it always was. "Hey Y/n" Camilo said sitting on the chair next to your bed. "Hello Hermosa" Carlos said taking a sit on the end of the bed. They both could tell you seemed very uncomfortable and at the same time they asked "Are you okay?" Which made you snap back into reality. "Oh yeah." You said still not being able to get over that feeling that you only felt when you were alone just now.

"Well me and Camilo just wanted to stop by. Sorry for just leaving without telling you." Carlos said patting your leg. "It's okay." You said still caught up in the thought of the feeling. "Well we are gonna go now we will see you later" Camilo said getting up and Carlos followed and they left. Then..the feeling started again.

This time it was way worse and you couldn't handle it. You quickly got your proper clothes on and ran out the door. You couldn't handle that feeling anymore. It was so difficult to ignore.

You tried to stay as far away as possible from your house unless a friend was coming over with you or Carlos and Camilo asked to stop by. You tried your best to forget about the feeling which it worked but it still was in the back of your mind.