Chapter 108: Encounter at the School Gate

Start from the beginning

Origami replied with a blank expression. She knew that Shido was going to refuse the confession anyway, so she couldn't care less about the details.

"Fair enough..."

Shido shrugged, and since the other party wasn't interested, he didn't want to explain that much.

"Shido, are you familiar with that girl in headphones?"

Origami asked suddenly with a little concern.

"Girl in Headphones?"

Shido frowned, not knowing which girl she was referring to.

There were several such girls in the school, but of course, the first one that came to his mind was Miku Nakano.

"Pink hair and a body like this..."

Origami drew an exaggerated curve on her chest, then gritted her teeth in dismay.

Well, she had always been concerned about her bust size, especially after knowing that her body had stopped developing ever since she became a Spirit

Well, she had always been concerned about her bust size, especially after knowing that her body had stopped developing ever since she became a Spirit. In this case, her breasts would always stay the same.

This is a very important part of femininity!

While Origami was thinking wildly, Shido had already confirmed that what she meant was Miku Nakano.

But why did Origami mention this girl? It was unclear to Shido.

However, Shido responded truthfully:

"I'm not familiar with her, I've only seen her once or twice!"

"Okay."

Origami nodded thoughtfully. She believed what Shido said, but she didn't think there was really nothing between the two, because Miku Nakano's attitude was too strange.

Origami heard from other Spirits that Mai Sakurajima and Yukino Yukinoshita were the two girls to watch out for, but in her opinion, Miku Nakano was obviously the most dangerous one.

Because she obviously didn't mind Shido having so many girlfriends, if she wanted to, she would probably pursue Shido desperately.

Shido had a firm resolve that he wouldn't see other girls romantically, but you never knew what would happen. Just like when she first became Shido's girlfriend, she didn't expect that she would agree to share Shido with so many other Spirits.

"Where are we going now?"

Origami changed the subject and asked. If she could, she would like to go to the love hotel!

"Emmmm..."

Shido pondered for a while, and he knew that Origami was different from other Spirits. She was not interested in food, but she preferred...

Seems like something bad?

"Is this Itsuka's girlfriend?"

A female voice came from behind the two of them.

Origami turned around abruptly and saw a girl standing behind her, but she didn't notice her at all!

Origami frowned, knowing that despite undergoing strict training, this girl still sneaked up silently to her. How did she manage to do that?

Shido gave a wry smile, knowing it wasn't Origami's fault, since the other party had a terribly low presence.

"Kato-san, what's the matter?"

Shido asked softly.

"It's nothing, I just saw my classmates by chance, so I went up to say hello."

Megumi Kato said lightly.

"Then please say hello in front of us next time!"

Shido said angrily. He was thinking about something just now and was almost scared to death!

"But I was in front of you just now, but you didn't notice me, so I said hello..."

Megumi Kato explained somewhat innocently.

"Uh..."

Shido couldn't help but be stunned. If that's the case, it's too scary to have a low sense of existence!

"Where are we going now?"

"Emmmm..."

This was the conversation between Shido and Origami just now, and now it was playing on Origami's phone, and there was even a video.

Shido checked it quickly, and saw that his button had been installed with a camera at some point in time, but he didn't realize it before!

On Origami's side, she was watching the video on her phone seriously. After a while, she sneered and said:

"Kaito-san, you didn't seem to be in front, but caught up behind us!" (Misspelled on purpose XD)

PS: Thank you for your support!