Chapter 105: Friendzone Senpai

Start from the beginning

But the problem was: He didn't plan to confess!

"Did you write this letter?"

Shido didn't think about it too much, and took the letter out of his pocket. He had a feeling that it wasn't a love letter written by Iroha.

There were many reasons: One was that the girl who wrote the letter should have blond hair and double ponytails. It was impossible for the girl who wrote the letter to cooperate with Hachiman Hikigaya to deceive him, so it must be a real message.

Second, judging from Iroha's character, it was impossible for her to write a love letter to someone. She would be more likely to confess directly, or at least approach the target first.

Third, she seemed to believe that the person on the rooftop would confess to her, so it was very likely that she also received a love letter and made an appointment on the rooftop.

"No, I..."

Iroha replied dumbly. She seemed to understand something, only to see that she took out a pink letter, and it turned out to be another love letter.

Shido gave a wry smile and said:

"Looks like we got to the same place! After all, there aren't many places in the school where one can confess..."

"Although it's a misunderstanding, Senpai can try to confess to me."

Ichiroha lowered her eyes cutely, and made hints frantically.

"Sorry, you're a nice girl!"

Shido said casually. He didn't intend to accept any girl's confession, how could he take the initiative to confess?

"Senpai is so cruel! I just wanted to reject senpai properly..."

Iroha said pitifully. If she rejected Shido, who rejected Mai Sakurajima and Utaha Kasumigaoka, wouldn't she be at the top of the school?

"It's a pity that you won't have a chance."

Shido smiled.

"Is senpai planning to reject that girl?"

Iroha changed the subject and asked curiously.

"It doesn't seem to have anything to do with you!"

Shido didn't answer, and he didn't want to talk too much with the other party.

"Okay! I know the answer. After all, it's the Friendzone Senpai. How could he accept a girl's confession!"

Iroha chuckled, she could already imagine the girl's sad and crying expression later, which would be really pitiful.

Fortunately, it wasn't her who would confess to him, or else she might have been rejected by Shido too!

It seemed that if you wanted to get close to Shido, you would have to approach slowly first, instead of rushing to the front in one go...

"Friendzone Senpai, I'll leave you alone for now. Good luck friendzoning that girl!"

Iroha smiled and left the rooftop without waiting for Shido to respond.

However, when she left the rooftop, she saw a very cute blond girl with double ponytails in the corridor, making her way towards the rooftop. She seemed to have European descent, and she was quite a cute girl.

Iroha frowned, but then smiled again. If the heart of the Friendzone Senpai was so easily captured, Mai Sakurajima and Utaha Kasumigaoka would have succeeded long before now!

On the rooftop, Shido was still waiting with an uneasy attitude, almost thinking that this girl had stood him up, and she finally appeared.

The breeze on the roof blew lightly, the double ponytails fluttered in the wind, the white butterfly ribbons rattled, and the tie on the chest seemed to move around because there was no obstruction.

Seeing this girl, Shido couldn't help but exclaimed:

"Eriri?"

"You know me? ... No wonder!"

Eiri was a little surprised at first, but then she thought of something, and nodded thoughtfully

Eiri was a little surprised at first, but then she thought of something, and nodded thoughtfully. Since Shido was a friend of Tomoya Aki, it was natural to have heard her name.

Shido gave a wry smile. He really didn't expect that the person who came was actually Eriri!

It was true that Eriri was a girl with blond hair and double ponytails, and she did meet him on the way to school last week, but at that time the other party was quarreling with Tomoya Aki, and the two did not say a word from beginning to end.

Then why did she write a love letter to him?

Shido couldn't understand, but the accident just now made him cautious. He took out the love letter in his pocket again and asked with certainty:

"Sawamura-san, did you write this?"

"That's right..."

Eriri nodded affirmatively, showing how much determination she had taken to write this letter and send it to Shido at noon.

Unexpectedly, Shido was not in the classroom, but Tomoya Aki was there, so she had no choice but to chat with him for a minute, and then quickly put the letter into Shido's backpack without him noticing.

"Then what do you want to say?"

Shido let out a sigh of relief and prepared himself. Even if the other party was Eriri, he would still have to reject this cute maiden.

Eriri nodded, and then said with a little blush:

"Shido, I like..."