84 - ɪᴛ ᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ

Start from the beginning

"I don't know how I'm supposed to follow that," he replied softly as she returned back to her resting place, albeit a little closer than before. "My love, adoration and fascination with you is eternal." With that simple sentence, Athena's eyes stung with tears that would never fall. The happiest of tears that she so wished could fall, but keeping the utter joy inside did not seem like such an awful thing. "Being in your presence brings out the best version of myself. A version that is not so melancholy and floating from place to place, only moving because I had to. But I want to see the world with you, to tick off every single country or town in the world and explore it top to bottom with you and nothing more. I will never love anyone like I love you and never have. I fall in love with you more every single day, whether it be a day we spent apart and I deeply feel your absence or it's one of the days where we spend every waking moment together. You are too perfect, too special and I cannot believe that someone so captivating in personality fell in love with me. You are it for me, Athena, everything and anything all rolled into one and even eternity will not be enough time with you," he finished by kissing the place where her engagement ring lay, imagining what it would look like the day following with another ring on top of it.

She grinned ever so brightly and kissed him again. This time it escalated to a certain degree, with his head tracing down her spine sending shivers all through her soul. She laughed into the kiss as it happened, feeling no other way of getting the feeling out of her system. The laughter and events stopped when a knocking came at the door, frantic and forceful. She knew it to be Luna without even smelling anything. "Seriously? Her timing is awful," she sighed deeply.

"Torturous," he muttered into her ear before kissing the spot on her neck that always got the best reaction out of her.

Luna had other ideas, she yelled through the door, "Stop macking! Jasper get back to the house, Ena and I have some things to do!"

"I better go, before she breaks the door down," he chuckled softly, pulling away with great reluctance. "See you tomorrow?"

"Nah, thought I'd skip it. Go book shopping instead," she joked, shrugging as he opened the door. He, with a slight laugh, walked out of the door and past Luna - who stormed in as his replacement.

The evening and the very early morning was absolute chaos.

-

The wedding was anything but chaos. It was utterly perfect in every way shape and form. Alice had the timings down to the absolute second, so much so that Luna had to escort Athena to the house so she did not wander in the forest for too long. They had it set so the vows would be given just as the sun fell so much from the sky that it cast everything in gold. Since there were no mortals unaware of the vampire thing present, the sparking was not a problem and it just added all the speciality in the photos - as Alice would say. There were flowers everywhere, out of every single crevice and tied with brown twine to every single chair. There were landers dotted all around, along with the most gorgeous candles and twirling ivy. She walked down the aisle with Billy at her side, like she had wanted so deeply and the picture of Jasper's face when he saw her would be etched in her mind forever. The smile and the sharp intake of breath, another speechless mark to be added to the journal. The dress, made by Alice, was absolutely perfect. Half corset tied with ribbon, lace covering the bodice and half down the a-line skirt that took her in at all the right places. It was exactly what she had dreamed about for so long and Alice did the most incredible job of creating it from a very small description that Athena gave.

And the first kiss they shared as a married couple, well that was something ever so indescribable that even she couldn't think of the words.

-

Later, as the celebration was an incomplete full swing and she and Jasper had met and talked to every single person present at the wedding within forty-five minutes, she found herself gravitating towards a rather lost looking Billy. Jake was off with Bella and Renesmee and Seth had wondered somewhere, probably towards Pria who he seemed to take a liking to despite their five year age difference. Which wasn't that large, really, for mortals anyway. "I am so glad you could be here today," she smiled, sitting down in one of the chairs next to him with a slight sigh.