Chapter Five

After finding out her mom was drinking again and living in filth, Nora decided she deserved a night to let loose and enjoy herself.

And that's exactly what she planned to do.

Even if the night would be spent at the Clubhouse.

The California air was warm, something that Nora was thankful for seeing as her attire consisted of a red halter top and cut-off jean shorts.

She always wore an outfit that would put her crow tattoo on display whenever she would party at the Clubhouse. The crow on her left thigh symbolized she was Jackson Teller's Old Lady, which served as a warning to others not to fuck with her. She appreciated the perks that came with it — even if she didn't exactly appreciate her husband at the moment.

At 8 o'clock on a Saturday night, there was a raging party already in full swing. Both inside the Clubhouse and the lot had crowds of Patches, Prospects, Hang-arounds, and Croweaters.

As she looked around, Nora knew for certain she needed at least a few shots of tequila to really enjoy herself.

"You ready?"

Nora watched as Muffy put the car in park. Muffy had opted to wear a strapless little black dress that ended a few inches below her ass. Nora let out a breath before she responded, "I guess so."

They got out of the car, and Muffy grinned at her over the top of her car. "Let's go!"

Once they made it inside the Clubhouse, the scents of cigarettes, weed, beer, leather, and strong ass floral scented perfumes surrounded them. Nora resented how the smell of the place was so familiar to her, so much like a second home in a way.

"Nora! It's good to see ya, lass!" A strong Scottish accent hit her ears as she was pulled into the muscular arms of one of her favorite patch members.

"Hey Chibs," Nora grinned as she wrapped him up in a tight hug of her own. "How have you been?"

"I've been good." He released her from the hug, but kept an arm slung across her shoulders. "The real question is, how have you been, lass?" Chibs gave her a pointed look with a raised eyebrow.

Nora shrugged and gave him a sad smile. "Feeling pretty lost, to be honest."

Chibs gave her shoulders a comforting squeeze. "It'll all be alright." He grinned slyly at her, "Does Jackie boy know you're here?"

"I don't see how it's any of his business." Nora remarked as she rolled her eyes. Raising an eyebrow, she gave him a hard stare. "I'd appreciate it if it stayed that way."

Chibs guffawed, "You know he's gonna find out, lovey."

He turned his attention to Muffy before Nora could respond. Chibs slung his other arm over Muffy's shoulders. "Hey there, Muffin."

"Hey Chibby." Muffy grinned at the man. "We need some drinks."

"Say no more." Chibs grinned as he led the women over to the bar where the prospect that tailed Nora was busy passing out drinks.

"Hey prospect!" Chibs yelled out even though they were directly in front of the guy. "Get these ladies whatever they want." He then placed a kiss on both of their heads. "I'll see you girls later."

The women kissed him on his scarred cheeks before he walked off, no doubt in search of some company for later. It wouldn't be hard for him to find someone either, seeing as Chibs was a handsome man.

"What can I get you ladies?"

Nora narrowed her eyes at the prospect. "What's your name?" She asked as she crossed her arms In front of her chest.