S2 Chapter 2🌸 ⚠️ SMUT !ALOT!⚠️

After a while they had finished eating their meals.It had only been an hour and they didn't want to finish their date so soon.They stayed silent for a minute both of the thinking of what to do...Sakusa finally raised his voice first.

Sakusa:how about we go for a drink?

Atsumu:Omi!You know what happened the last time we did that!I don't want to wake up with another pounding headache!

Sakusa:Please....I know you felt dizzy after but I haven't had a drink with you in so long...Please~~~

Atsumu couldn't say no to Sakusa,why did he have such a pushover personality!

Atsumu:Fine....hmph

He made pouting lips and Sakusa always thought atsumu was adorable when he did them.Atsumu thought Sakusa would give in and let him go home but instead he got dragged along to the bar.

The waiter asked them how many drinks they would like and Sakusa just replied with 'Just keep 'em coming'.Atsumu and Sakusa downed shots one after another throughout the night.Sakusa had a much larger alcohol tolerance than Atsumu so he new Atsumu would get drunk quicker.See the reason Sakusa did this is because Atsumu is very cute when he's drunk.When Atsumu's drunk he is already out of his right state of mind.I don't know why but for Sakusa this was an advantage,he could fuck Atsumu and Atsumu wouldn't remember a thing.This night was going straight home and into the bedroom...

By the end of the night Sakusa was fine,he only felt a little drowsy however Atsumu was completely drunk.Atsumu was rambling about random things in his life on their way home.He talked about his family and how hot he thought Sakusa was.He said to Sakusa and I quote 'You're really handsome but I already have a husband.You two look very similar.' Since he was drunk he didn't think he was talking to Sakusa.Sakusa found this cute.He already new Atsumu would never cheat,as I said before they have trust,this just places an even stronger lock on their relationship.

After a while they arrived back home,Sakusa picked Atsumu up from out of the car and brought him inside.He got Atsumu a glass of water to sip on before their hot night.They went upstairs and Astumu payed on the bed.

Atsumu:You know I wish my husband was here.He's make me fell really loved....and he'd cuddle me...I wish he was here...

This got Sakusa really ramped up,he could see the true bond they had together.He took of his jacket and shoes then did the same for atsumu before sitting on the edge of the bed.

Sakusa:Atsu it's me

Atsumu: Really?

Atsumu quickly sat up and hugged Sakusa.

Atsumu: I missed you....

Suddenly Sakusa kissed Atsumu. Atsumu was frozen for a while still trying to process what had happened.After some time he completely drowned him self in the kiss.

After some time he completely drowned him self in the kiss

They were sitting like this!

Sakusa started to kiss and suck on Atsumu's neck leaving small hickeys on his skin.Sakusa bit his nape and Atsumu let out a small whimper, clinging on to Sakusa's back.Once again they locked in on a kiss but this time it was more heated.Sakusa bit Atsumu's bottom lip asking for an entrance.Atsumu didn't know what this meant but he still opened his mouth because of the pain.Before Atsumu could close his mouth again Sakusa shoved his tongue into Atsumu's mouth.They both fought for dominance but in the end Sakusa won,he explored every inch of Atsumu's mouth not leaving any place untouched.

Atsumu: ah...o-omi...kun, s-slow down...

Sakusa:I don't think I can darling

With that Sakusa started to strip himself and Atsumu.He continued sucking on Atsumu's skin earning small moan each time.Once they were undressed,Sakusa quickly switched their positions to a much more lewd one.

They have now blocked my photo but they were basically in the 69 position.
Atsumu was shaking on top of Sakusa.

Sakusa: Go on,I need a little fun too,don't be shy,you can suck it if you want.

Before Atsumu could reply a wave of pleasure rolled over him.He looked behind him and Sakusa was sucking his hole.

Atsumu: ah..d-don't...it's d-dirty!Wait a-AH!

Sakusa continued to lick Atsumu's hole,as he kept going Atsumu arched his back and dropped his body forward.In front of him was Sakusa's huge cock.He looked it up and down be lifting himself up and licking the tip.

Sakusa:Good job Atsumu...carry on,good boy

Atsumu started to lick it all around before slowly bobbing his head up and down.Sakusa was surprised on how much Atsumu was doing.Last time he was so nervous Sakusa had to guide him.Slowly,Sakusa entered on of his fingers into astumu,every time he moaned the vibrations were sent to Sakusa's member,giving him large amounts of pleasure.

Sakusa grabbed some lube from the side table and squeezed it on his fingers,he then started to thoroughly stretch Atsumu out.

Atsumu: Ah! W-wai-ngh!O-om-ah!

Atsumu tried to speak but each word was blocked out with a moan.Sakusa didn't stop,whatever Atsumu said would not work.They had now gone to far,Sakusa's Alpha instinct was screaming,saying to fuck Atsumu right there and then but Kiyomi held back not wanting to hurt Atsumu.

They switched positions

Sakusa lined his member up with Atsumu's hole before quickly shoving it in.

Atsumu: AH!ah!

Atsumu was now a moaning mess,Sakusa didn't stop he kept pounding and pounding.Sakusa had a lot of stamina which meant they would most likely be at it until the early morning.Even after atsumu had come several times Sakusa wouldn't stop until he is truly satisfied.

After that-

Atsumu woke up in the morning,he turned around to see Sakusa hugging him from behind.He moved a little more before realising Sakusa was still inside.He tried to slowly get out but he kept moaning,he knew if Sakusa woke up it wouldn't be good.He almost had it out when suddenly it slammed back in.

Atsumu: Ahhh!

He moaned as the pounding went on..

Sakusa: Ah,nothing beats morning sex,ain't that right darling?

Actually he was wrong it was 1pm,they ended up going at it until 5am leaving Atsumu exhausted and Sakusa...well Sakusa was just a little tired.You should see Sakusa in rut (He will go crazy).

They went at it another couple times before Sakusa got up and Atsumu fell asleep again...

I know I have uploaded in 4 days but I am very busy with school! This is a smutty chapter so sorry if you need your eyes blessed.Anyways apart from that have a good day/night, bye!!!!!! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄