S1 chapter 4🌸

Atsumu woke up he was still very tired and wanted to go back to sleep,he looked around and realised what had happened the day before,he turned around to see Sakusa awake next to him,the difference was now he was wearing a black hoodie and trousers,"Good morning darling,did you have a good sleep?" He asked with a surprisingly deep voice compared to yesterday.Atsumu thought it was probably because it was morning and he might've gotten up only a few minutes before him. " G-good morning" Sakusa pulled atsumu in for a hug,they stayed there for a couple minutes.Sakusa explained how he had to call his brother,Osamu so that he could stay here and not be reported missing.He got out Atsumu's phone and handed it to him.He typed in Osamu into the key board and pressed the call button.
"Hello?" Said Osamu
"It's me Atsumu"he said and he looked back up at Sakusa who gave him a look that said If you ask for help you're dead.
"Atsumu!Where are you?You didn't come back yesterday are you ok?"Osamu shouted with a clear sign of worry in his voice.
"I'm fine calm down.Sorry I didn't message you ,I...I'm going to be spending some time at a friends house so don't worry ok?"he said.
"Oh,ok if you need anything tell me.I need to go now Suna is calling me."he sighed .
"Ok bye!"he said and Sakusa immediately pressed the leave button.
"You did so well my dear!You didn't even ask for help!"he said joyfully.He picked up Atsumu so that he  was facing him,his legs were around Sakusa's back and his face was slumped on Sakusa's shoulder.
Since he had only just woken up he was still very tired and was drifting asleep on Sakusa.He felt somewhat comfortable with Sakusa,even though he had been kidnapped he felt...home. " Dear you just have to stay awake for a little while longer,you need to have breakfast then you can go back to sleep."said Sakusa in a somehow relaxing voice.
Sakusa's sat down at the table and waited for his parents to arrive with the food.He played with Atsumu's hair but Atsumu kept moving his head not wanting Sakusa to touch it,he stopped though when he heard Sakusa say "Darling ,I could just kidnap that brother of yours ,Osamu maybe we could kill him together." With those words Atsumu stopped and finally let Sakusa play with his hair.( Don't know why Sakusa said that,I just couldn't think of anything else🥲)
"Kiyomi food's ready!" His mother said and then walked in carrying the food while his father carried the plates and glasses. 
" Hey kiyomi what's his name?" his father asked.
"Atsumu,Atsumu miya"said Sakusa,He then cut a pancake into pieces and asked " Do you want syrup or not?" Atsumu shook his head so he put the syrup down and grabbed a fork.He placed a piece of the pancake onto the fork and put it up to Atsumu's mouth "Go on,there's nothing bad in it the quicker you eat the quicker you get back to bed." Atsumu slowly opened his mouth and Sakusa fed him. "See isn't it good?" Sakusa looked at Atsumu intensely cause Atsumu to frantically nod at him in fear. "Good" said Sakusa.
Once he had finished feeding Atsumu he picked him up and walked back over to the bedroom,he place him under the covers and Atsumu fell asleep once again.