my dead brother

Hunter : my little brother can be such a pain sometimes I wish he just die already.

Jeremy: oh and if I died right now would you be happy I think not you was such a fool you need to get in your place Big Brother I love you why don't you love me all I wanted to do was play together.
Hunter: so what sometimes I just want to play by myself maybe I don't want to play with you on did you ever think about that did you ever think about my feelings no all you think I thought about was you playing huh you want to play every game that I play will go play with foxy.

Foxy: hi im foxy want to play I'm the most singing rudeness to in this animatronic you will ever see I'll be your friend I will be there forever and you can be my friend for all the peternity all you have to do is shake my head.

Jermey: okay let's shake hands you'll be my best friend forever Foxy's a private but do I have to leave this place every day does it come back the next day just to see you.

Foxy: no all you have to do is stay here with me I'll be your friend your brother and your father all you have to do is get in my mouth.

Hunter: Jeremy do not listen to foxy he is just an animatronic creature he doesn't have real feelings what are you doing don't do it I'm your Big Brother and you do what I tell you to do.

Right then and there foxy opens his mouth and bites Jeremy's head off blood flight everywhere people start screaming and running foxy gets off this to swings at Hunter hunter dad just kiss f*** scenes in the stomach and starts running from the door as soon as he gets hit the door chica comes out scares me try to get her off feel like to know when this side he grabs a pizza trait is less than chicas feet and runs out and never look back..

Hunter: how much contact mommy dad that I lost little brother and a pizza place they are going to kill me I just watching a little put the DEP for my eyes and this is what I'm thinking about I have to go back I have to I can't stand around and let animatronics run wild with my little brother is dead.