Bobby getting a crush on Logan's son

Start from the beginning

"Bobby! Quite screwing around!" He yells through the mic into the danger room.

Bobby is currently not his head in the game. He just look at Y/N, admiring his work, or at least what he would use as a excuse. He wasn't the fondest of Logan's training regiments. His classmate, Y/N, has no problem whatsoever. "You're not even sweating Y/N! How are you so good of this?"

Y/N slices the hold of a giant hammer that is about to land on him. He turns back towards Bobby. "He does this every week to me, so I'm used to this."

"That sounds like child abuse." Bobby responds.

He isn't paying attention when a big saw is about to hit him. Y/N quickly run past him and slashes through the handle. He looks back at Bobby, who looks freaked out. "Are you alright?"

"No..."

"Man up Iceman!" Logan yells again through the mic again. "You're about to be made into ice cubes, bub!"

Bobby sighs tiredly. "I hate this."

-

Somehow, everybody survived the danger room. Logan put everyone in a line. He looks disappointed at his students.

"Let's get this straight. You were all shit." He begins to walk along the line of students. "Kitty, you need to use your powers more. Maybe then you won't get hit by the traps. Rogue, your teamwork needs to be better." He looks at his son. "You were okay."

Bobby, who stands next to Y/N begin to whisper to him. "Lucky."

"And you!" Bobby flinches when Logan begins to talk to him. "You're somehow worse than all of these kids. You can't even concentrate on your job. That's detention for your bub."

Bobby looks at Logan in disbelief. "Are you kidding me!?"

"Does it look like I'm the joking type?"

-

It's after school. Everybody except Bobby is free. He's currently in a classroom with Wolverine. 

"Welcome to detention. You're not going to enjoy it." Logan welcomes Bobby. Bobby doesn't even have the guts to responds to him. "Here, take this." He gives him a pencil and paper. "Sit down." Bobby turns towards one of the tables and sit down. He put the paper on it. "I want you write one single sentence, over and over again till the page is filled. Front AND back. Write, 'I don't stare at Y/N anymore'."

Bobby looks surprise. "I-I'm sorry?"

"Are you deaf?" Logan merely asks.

"Uhm... no."

"Good. Unless you're illiterate, which don't surprise me if you were, you're going to write it down." Logan turns around and sits at the desk. He grabs a magazine and begin reading it.

Bobby feels uncomfortable and turn towards the table and the paper. He grabs his pencil and begin writing 'I don't stare at Y/N anymore'. After what feels hours for Bobby, he wrote the sentence front and back. He groans tiredly. "I'm done."

Logan looks pass his magazine and lay eyes at Bobby. He puts his magazine down and stands up. He walks towards Bobby, grabs the paper and look at it. "Well would you look at that, you done something good." Logan eyes return to Bobby. "I hope you got the message bub."

Bobby gulps. "Y-Yes sir."

-