" But who? How? How did someone find her dairy. Look I and her where the one on the scene and you read it from her dairy, was there anyone else besides us who knows this? "

" Aishhh... Y/n, let's think straight. In the broadcast the one who's telling the story is HER and the girl she is talking about is YOU. And she wrote that incident in her diary through which I know that incident too. After what happened to her you kept her dairy with yourself. So-"

" Wait the dairy is with you" I said

" No I don't have it, I thought you took that as a memory. " He backed off

" I don't have it either wa-" We immediately looked at each other with wide eyes.

" Run! " He said loud enough for me to hear. We ran as fast as we could towards the broadcast room.

As we reached I harshly opened the door of the room revealing some frightened students including jihoon who were probably having a meeting.

We where still breathing heavily, catching our breath.

" W-where did you f-find t-today's story" Lee know between his heavy breath.

" Someone wrote that story in the letter we received yesterday " Someone said.

" Who wrote it? Do you know their name? " I asked

" We can't reveal that" That someone said again.

" Look I know that's your rule but you know you can be removed from the club because you have used a story that invades someone's privacy and isn't comfortable with the whole school listen to it. " Lee know said stepping forward towards him

" Wait! Look someone who wrote the letter didn't include their name and the story didn't had any part where someone can be uncomfortable about. " Jihoon said showing him the letter.

My eyes wandered in the whole room where someone caught my eye's.

" You? " I said with wide eyes.

" Yeon seo? " Lee know said as she caught his eyes.

" Did you write the story? " I said stepping towards her almost ready to punch her on her face.

" No- No I didn't do anything. I-I don't even know anything about this story. " She said shakingly with guilt filled in her eyes.

" What are you doing here then? " I said with gritted teeth.

" Y/n I swear I didn't do anything. It's a coincidence if I would have ever known you transferred here I would have never come here. " She said still trembling.

" You- don't ever come near my eye sight" I warned her before leaving the room.

" Y/n do you think she would have done that? " Lee know asked as we walked through the hall.

" Judging by her trembling and guilty eyes I don't think she did it. "

" We need to talk. " Jihoon said as he stood a bit far from us.

" What? " Lee know immediately asked

" What's wrong with you both? " He said

He sighed before continuing " Look I don't know what happened with you both in the past but you can't just go around making someone suspect and afraid. As I said before you need to let go of your past"

" Let go of our past? That's why we transferred to a different school to forget everything what happened to us IN THE PAST each day trying not to make the same mistake we did in our PAST. What will you do? huh? If you were in our place. What will you do when someone you don't even have any idea who it is is  bringing your past again in front of your eyes making you experience the same memory again and again? It's okay for me I'll somehow manage what about  Y/n? she fainted because of your freaking broadcast that made her think about that horrifying accident again? " Lee know shouted at him it was clear that he is frustrated. Jihoon's eyes immediately Widened.

"Y/n are you okay-" Jihoon asked as he was about to come towards me but Lee know stopped him.

" Back off Jihoon! You pretend as if you care about her but you don't " Lee know said before dragging me along with him don't know where. He stopped as we reached the same spot in the playground.

" Lee know? Are you okay? " I asked looking at him.

" I'm fine " He replied calmly as he inhaled the fresh air.

*Buzz buzz*

My phone vibrated as a message popped on my screen from a unknown  person