İsimsiz Bölüm

People can be disappointed in a variety of ways. This may be a lover, a mate, family member or a unknow person. I think frustration is something every person should experience in their life, and fear of it doesn't change anything. We think we're protecting ourselves by running from people or hiding, but all we do is cowardice. We build castles for hide and feel safe. But we forgat something about life. If i must speak over my experience; People let me down when I let my guard down. That's why I've always set my limit so well. Every day I covered myself with unbreakable, strong bricks. And finally, I created my own safe place. Was I happy? I dont know. But I was safe, and that was all that mattered. No one would ever let me down so much again. The broken parts were so small that it took a long time to repair, but I finally made it. And I was never going to let anyone make me like this again. As time went on, I realized that those huge walls that I thought were indestructible weren't really that strong. And they could be destroyed at any moment.

Then it happened, and those walls that couldn't be crossed suddenly fell on me. I was attacked, and I couldn't protect myself. I was defenseless. My walls were destroyed without any difficulty. All those years of trust problems and anxiety attacks that I've been missing out on, they've all been in vain. It was obvious that everything was falling apart and the dust was smoking. Someone had come and reached out to me without any difficulty. He learned things that even I didn't know about myself, and he slammed them in my face one by one without mercy. But it was necessary that someone should do this. I was hoping it would be done by someone more compassionate, but when it came to reality, it was far from compassionate. I almost had to ask for mercy, but of course I didn't. Because pride comes first for me. Anyway, after this disaster, I tried to do what I knew how to do, but it didn't work out. Because deep down, I knew it wasn't working. Besides, everything was so fast, I didn't really understand what it was. I couldn't take it. My own facts were very hurtful and...