"Be careful we're almost there."

"Hey wait, no.. that's the door let's get you inside." shit! it will come out now.

I was struggling with my pants. Oh gosh why is the toilet moving? Stay still and welcome my frustration in!

"D-do you need h-help?" why is his face red. Is he turning to a demon now?

"How are you *hik* going to help me *hik* huh? You will wiggle my dick like Tailor Swift? You wanna shake it *hik* off baby?" He's so funny.

I saw his flushed face before he rushed outside leaving me here barely standing properly.

Shit my bladder will burst out now.

My pal here is excited to see the hottie. Should I invite him inside and do bend and stab exercise pft HAHAHAHA I can't believe me.

I'm sleepy.

~~☀️🌻~~

Next day...

I was woken up by the sun rays piercing through the window. I was about to stand up when I feel like my head is being crashed by a bulldozer.

"Shit my head." I massaged my temple as I looked around me and I realized this isn't my room. Where the hell am I?!

I checked my outfit and I was shocked to see I am wearing pjs. THIS ISN'T MINE!

I tried to remember what happened.

Flashback

"Baby I- its really you!?"

"Hey Mr. why are you crying?"

"I finally found you baby. I've been waiting for us to cross paths all this time."

What is he talking about?

"Baby talk to me pls. Don't you remember me? I'm Mew. Your Phi'Mewie."

I was shocked with what he said. My? But I don't know him, we just met. Is he high or drunk?

"I-I'm sorry Mr." His face went gloomy as he pouted.

Why is he so cute? Argh your distracting me!

"Baby Gupie you really don't remember me?" I frozed with what he said.

What the actual mistery fuckery mouseketool!

He can't be.. is he?!

"Phi.. P'Mew? Baby Gulfie? Wait. You are the boy in my dreams?" I asked stunned.

"You dreamed of me?" He is now grinning. Fuck he's so beautiful. Strip!

I nod my head and told him about my dreams. About a boy who he confirmed to be him with the scenarios we exchanged.

"Baby can we continue this elsewhere? Now that we found each other, we have a lot of time to catch up with our lives. For now I have to find Zee before he get pissed with me. I assumed you are also here for the party. Am I right?"

"Right the party!" Shit.

"I'm sure they will bombard us with questions now. We took so long already in the restroom."

"Alright, let's go." he held my waist and pulled me closer. Then I remembered they don't know I have P'Mew in my life. I haven't told them about my dreams also.

"Wait my friends don't know about you.. And Yves will throw hands if he found out. He's crazy possessive. Tonight is their night. Can we.."

"It's alright baby. I understand." He smiled at me but his eyes shows otherwise. He then let go of my waist and asked me to lead the way.

Flashback ends

Oh my gosh! P'Mew. He is really my Phi.

Where is he?

Is it just a dream? I touched my face... I was crying in my sleep.

I dreamed of the boy again. In my dream.. we play all day long and sleep as we got tired. The next day, he was nowhere to be seen. I woke up in an unfamiliar bed and room. I decided to go outside only to find out I'm not at home. I am in a new house and saw unfamiliar people. I cried all day looking for my P'Mew but my parents said we are far away from home.

Now I can't stop my tears. Why is my dreams playing with me? It's painful, I don't wanna go to sleep anymore.

Where is my Phi? I want my Phi. Come back to me P'Mew.

I cried out loud. I don't care, I need my Phi back. I need my Phi now. Is it just a dream?