Jr. huh... Ahh I wanna see that Junjun. Oh my! did I got myself drunk with the Baileys earlier? Damn.

"Alexis bro, this is Saint Yves Gustaffson my Fiancé. The one I told you stories." Xymon said introducing Yves.

"I'm so glad to finally meet you, Boat and I heared a lot of stories about you from Zee in the past. Now we know why Zee is like a crazy dog looking around the world just to see you again." Yves blushed at that.

"Bro stop it you're over sharing." we could only laugh at the blushing couple.

...

We let the three bestfriends catch up for a while at the deck.. While I, Yves and Harry are here inside getting more wines and food.

"That Alexis guy is hot, don't you think so?" Harry said

"I agree. Damn look at his veins. He got that greek God features on his handsome face. I bet God took a while creating him. So perfect." Yves said agreeing to Harry.

They both looked at me, waiting for my reaction. Now what?

I raised my brows at them. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Any opinion?"

I didn't answer and continued what I'm doing.

"Don't you agree with us?" Yves asked. Why is this brat acting like a friendly bitch now? Didn't he like strangers, or he's just picky before. Aargh just because the guy is hot... What did I just say?

"Since when did he pay attention to guys anyways." Harry the bitch said. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Right. Whether its the hottest guy on earth or just a fucking mole or booger, he won't budge." Ew. They are just laughing at me now.

"Are you two done laughing? Carry those and let's go outside already."
They immediately obey and followed me out.

We were busy drinking, chatting and laughing here and there when Renz stood up, clearing his throat.

"Ok now let's offer a toast. For the couple of the night."

We all said our wishes one by one to the couple. All throughout the night I feel a pair of eyes on me. I know who it is but I never dare to look at his direction. Glad its night and we're drinking or I wouldn't know how will I hide my blushing face.

Why is he staring at me? I need a break. I'm drunk too.

"Excuse me guys I'll just use the restroom." I said

"Again? Just pee directly to the sea HAHAHAHAHA" Harry is already drunk. What if I pee on your face instead?

"Right! no one will notice. Unless your urine is red in color HAHAHAHA" Yves said laughing, he is drunk also.

"Are you on your period? HAHAHAHA"

"what the fuck HAHAHAHA" Renz can't hold his laughter.

"HA. HA. HA. What if I throw all of you off this yacht and feed your dicks to the sharks huh you bitches?" I said sarcastically earning laughter from them.

I was about to walk my way to the restroom when I almost tripped. Ugh the world is spinning.

"Hey you ok? Come on let me help you." The guy I've been avoiding the whole night is holding my hand and waist guiding me to the resroom.

Where are my friends? I need help here. They are too drunk to notice I'm being dragged by a hottie here. hik hik the hell I'm really drunk.

I can't even stand properly. I can't hold my pee anymore.