EPISODE 34 - ARE YOU STUPID?

Start from the beginning

MR.LEE : noo noo it can't be true!!!

YN : In-yeop?? You can come now with the papers you took from his room. ( dropped the ear piece and they saw In-yeop coming with the papers)

MR.LEE : ( shocked and burned into tears) arghhhhhhhhhhhhh channie!!!!! Miss you baby!!!! I am sorry Kim!!!

MR.KIM : it's okay Lee. I can feel you.

BTS , BLACKPINK : Why didn't you tell us appa!!! ( cry)

MRS.KIM : aww my baby!!!! ( crying)

MR.KIM : I am sorry!! ( crying hard)

Suddenly they heard a gun shot and everyone looked back to see a gang coming inside. Before they free everyone,the enemies guards came an tied monsta x and mr.lee.

?? : Hahahaha hello Mr.kim. ( saw mr.lee) ohhh is that a friendship reunion? Ohhh,I think I came in a bad moment huh?
Ohh our ynie mam is here!! Hi yn!! Long time no see!!! Ohh, sorry.

EUNWOO : ahhhh yn!!! Help me!!! Ahhhh!!! Plss leave me!!

YN : EUNWOO !!! ( shouting)

Yn tried her best and freed her hands with her bleddy hands. She fought with the other guards and about to go near eunwoo.

Yn pointed the gun at jin jin( leader) . Yn pointing the gun at the leader and taking the steps forward.

JIN JIN : hey hey!!! Stop!

EUNWOO suddenly took a knife and stabbed in yn's stomach. Yn looked at him shocked.

EVERYONE : Yn!!!!

Yn looked at eunwoo shockingly

Yn looked at eunwoo shockingly. IN-YEOP was shouting and crying by seeing yn like that.

EUNWOO : ( went near yn) How dare you try to kill my brother huh?

YN was shocked and looked at him.

JIN JIN : ohh leave eunwoo. It's our mistake that we didn't even introduce ourselves. We are ASTRO. We came here for taking our revenge against your father.

YN : but why!!! ( Trying to speak)

JIN JIN : ( came with his gun and kept in yn's throat) My father was killed by Mr.kim. My father is a foremost enemy of your father. As my father killed channie. Because of that stupid girl, my father was killed infront of us. We are ASTRO.

YN : ( boiling in anger) so you are the one who killed channie!!!

JIN JIN : then who can. I freaking called her to xxx place. As she have a crush on me like you had on my brother euwnoo. I took that as a chance and made her to come to that place. My father went and killed her but this stupid girl came with her father. So my father died by Mr.kim. As I was on my half training,I didn't even know what to do. But then,I saw Mr.lee and I get to know that Mr.lee is thinking channie as his own daughter.
I thought Mr.lee will kill Mr.kim and I thought he will die. But like your sister, you came and messed up everything.

YN : Why did you lie to me? ( eunwoo)

EUNWOO : It's just part of my training baby!!! ( smirking and laughing)

Suddenly yn laughed at them which made everyone shook.

JIN JIN : Are you stupid? ( confused)

YN : Are you stupid? Thanks for this long story. I get to know who killed my sister and what happened that day!!

Yn whistled and the dogs came. Jacky and Mike diverted everyone . Suddenly, Laura attacked jin jin. When jin jin was about to shoot Laura😰,yn asked Laura to pass the gun and she passes the gun. Yn took the gun and started to fight with everyone. Yn pushed jin jin and took his gun in her hand.

TO BE CONTINUED....

HIT THE STAR 🌟,IF YOU LIKE THIS FF. COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS GUYS
TAKE CARE