What Part Of Keep A Low Profile Was So Hard To Understand?

Start from the beginning

However, I was not anticipating her to recover so quickly and her hilt was a surprise as it slammed into my stomach, knocking the breath from my diaphragm. Her leg kicked out and swiped mine from under me, causing me to fall on to my back. 

Annabeth looked down at me with a smirk as she lifted the hilt of her sword again to thrust it onto my chest, she did not want to end the battle by pointing her sword at me, no she wanted to make sure it lasted as long as possible so she could bloody me up as much as she could.

Quickly, I rolled on to my back and took the impact on my shoulder instead. Instead of standing up again, the haze in my head kept me down and I rolled onto my back again and stuck my hand out to Annabeth, grabbing her shirt and roughly pulling her down to the hard ground with an 'oomph'.

Once she was on the ground, I straddled her and slammed my free fist into the side of her face satisfied that I would leave a large bruise on her pretty face. With an angry scream, she grabbed my bun and pulled on my hair sharply causing me to let out a yelp of pain.

Angrily, I crashed my head on to hers-stunning her for a couple of seconds, which was enough to get my hair free and get to my feet. I pointed my blade at the middle of Annabeth's chest to say I have won, but she kicked my blade away from her body and jumped to her feet.

Now on her feet, she sideswiped at me with agility, which I again blocked by turning my body away from her quick blade. She smirked and when she turned back, back handed my face with brute force, causing me to gasp and cup my face.

"Did you just...bitch slap me?!" I snapped and my vision turned bright red with fury. Annabeth smirked as we circled each other-training forgotten, this was personal. People around began to stop training and were leaving us a wide area to fight it out, even the gods were curiously watching the battle go down.

Pissed, I lunged at Annabeth and instead of a straightforward move, I twisted into her, causing my blade to turn across her chest causing a bloody red line to form and start to drip in her chain mail. Hissing, she ignored the pain and lunged at my collarbone which  sliced my neck, but I parried quickly and shoved her back with brute force. She then swiped her sword down towards my feet and jabbed into my left kneecap, causing me to let out a scream of pain.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see a few of the gods on the edge of their seats with excitement; however, Apollo looked distraught and sick as he watched me shove Annabeth away and cry out in pain as I yanked the sword from my kneecap in agony. Annabeth quickly took the weapon from me and swung at me once more, this time I dropped to the ground and rolled.

In a desperate attempt to end the fight, I sliced at Annabeth's thigh and watched as a steady flow of blood began to pour from the wound. She looked down in shock and attempted to continue fighting,  I stood up on one foot and socked her in the face, causing her to sprawl onto the ground. She kicked me on to the ground next her and raised her sword and tried to swipe at me once more when a loud and authoritative voice spoke out.

"Enough!" 

We both looked up to see a fairly tall woman with long black hair and striking grey eyes that resembled Annabeth's.

"Mother, I can finish the ba-" Annabeth pressed her hand against the wound on her thigh, while I kept one hand on my steadily bleeding neck and the other on my kneecap.

"No, Annabeth, you and I both know how this fight would have ended. Both of you would bleed to death before a true victory is announced. You are too evenly matched." She turned her striking eyes angrily to Luke. "You."

"Yes, Lady Athena?" Luke bowed his head to her.

Athena turned to the both of us. "Please take these two to the infirmary immediately. They have both suffered some fatal wounds if not treated immediately."