Chapter 2~Fears and Games

"Dad I'm home!" You announced as you walked into your cozy house. The little home of yours was built right next to the beach, basically only a couple of feet away. The orange, and pink tropical flowers placed around the outside of your house were already going into full bloom. They were planted there many years ago by your mother, and you nor your father would ever even think about digging them out.

"HOLD ON I'LL BE RIGHT THERE! Ow! Damn it who put that there! Ah!" Once again your dad was working on something. He usually worked up in the attic always fixing anything he could find. But being the duff ball he is, he always gets himself hurt. You chuckled at your fathers stupidity as you walked over to your kitchen counter, and set your bag down waiting patiently.

"Hey honey wassup?" Your father asked in a cool tone as he leaned against the kitchen chair, but slid off. You rolled your eyes at him before speaking.
"We'll I just wanted to inform you I'm going to a beach party with my friends." You explained slowly and played with your fingers uncomfortably. Your dad noticed this and let out a sigh of understanding.
"It's good that you're going back to the beach though. You might be able to over come your fear."

Yes you had a big fear. Bigger then the rest. Though your fear was different and had more of a event of the past clinging onto it then any normal fear of spiders. You were afraid of swimming in the ocean. Yeah it might not seem to big of a deal though when you go to the beach because you always have an option but even so the beach just brought back terrible memories for you. This fear and all those memories birth was on one day of your child hood when your whole world fell apart...
Suddenly the sound of your fathers voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

"(Y/N) are you sure you want to go?"
You take a deep breathe and close your eyes before finally reopening them. Determination fills through your eyes, and you clenched your hand together into a ball.

"Yes dad. I will over come my fear...if you excuse me I have a beach party to intend." You smiled at your dad as you left the kitchen and eagerly ran up your wooden stairs to your messy bedroom.

Once there you dig through all your belongings and mountains of clothes till finally you came to a (favorite color) and white stripped bikini. Although you rarely wore swim suits, only for quick dips in the pool, you still got new ones, and to be honest with ya you didn't like bikinis that much. Shrugging you decided to wear it anyway. Quickly you threw it on and slipped a cover of jean shorts, a plan lose T-shirt over with sandals. Finally it was off to the beach you go.

You grabbed a bag filled with books and snacks, a long with your phone. 'Hopefully no one will ask to go in the water with me.' You shivered with the thought as you walked out your house, and called goodbye to your hard working father. As you made your way to the beach you met up with your buddy Sasha. Having small chat. Then the real struggle has begone. You get to the beach starring out from the sand mountain you were on. The flaming sun scorched down on you from the clear blue sky. Seagulls called and peacefully flew above. Children and families played everywhere. The sun light reflected off the ocean and deep black rocks making them shine and seem like crystals rested on top of them.

"Okay so as Reiner said in the group message our friends are waiting for us near the group of rocks and the cove. " Sasha explained starring down at her phone. You only nodded slightly half paying attention mainly because you were trying so hard to push down your bad memories of this place. 'It's just for a couple of hours (y/n) you can do it.' Sasha pulls you along with her until finally you meet up with your over excited friends. You smile at them all and nod at Krista who was helping to beach spray Mikasa.

"Hey (Y/N) I didn't know you'll come." Reiner says as he walks up to you and hands you a coconut drink. You take the drink and nod your thanks.
"Well I had to overcome my fears sooner or later heh." You smiled nervously.

"That's my girl!" Reiner chuckles slapping your back. "See that's way I like you." He smirks. You rolled your eyes and smiled at your friend.
"But I'm still confused...why do you have a fear of the beach...typically the ocean?" Mikasa ask walking up to you. Everyone else nodded wanting to hear your story.

"Eh...uh...well...OH LOOK ITS THE MAGICAL PONY AND FRECKLED JESUS!! " You ignored the question and ran over to the newcomers hugging them both. Jean and Marco give you a confuse glare before shrugging and hugging back. 'Thank god for the OTPs coming in on the right time.' Everyone shrugs and laughs. Soon they all forget about ever asking you about your fear. You felt relaxed for once. Sitting down in your beach chair you read a book peacefully as you listened to your friends laughter and chatter.

"Hey (Y/N)? Wanna play truth or dare with us?" Jean smirked coming up to you. You stared up at him, and your other friends who's eyes were locked on you. You let out a small sigh and shrugged. "Sure a small game wouldn't hurt much." You smiled as you turned your chair towards the circle your friends all sat in.

"Great! Well since you joined in I'm going to ask you first!" Jean chuckled. "Truth or dare?"
"...." You took a couple of seconds to think. 'Its summer I can add some excitement and fun in my life.' With a confident glare you spoke up.
"Dare."

(( Hehe nice place to pause right there >:D Well it is starting to get late were I live rn *yawn* NU SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!! Anyway I hopped you all enjoyed this chapter :3 more coming up, and also some switches of POVs will be taking place soon. So with that I'll see ya'll later BYEEEEEE!!! ()*:・゚ ゚・: *() *facepalms on pillow and falls asleep*))