Prologue: Reborn in an Alternate DxD World

Start from the beginning

Riku's mother thought for a moment, giggled and said: "Well how about I tell you the story of this world's supernatural side?"

"Since he won't remember any of this anyway once he grows up, it should be fine." Thought Riku's mother.

"Super....natural?" Thought the infant named Riku.

......

At this moment the infant Riku could be seen lying quietly within his crib.

Right now he might seem like a calm little baby, but deep down he was actually completely shocked.

"Am I really... in an alternate version of the highschool dxd world?!" Thought Riku.

Through her story earlier, Riku's new mother talked about many things.

The four great satans, the seraphs of heaven, the fallen angels of grigori, the existence of many pantheons, the five dragon kings, the two heavenly dragons, the death of god and even the existence of sacred gears.

However besides this she also talked about things that did not belong in the original Highschool DxD story such as the dark knight Sparda, Dragon Slayer Wizards, Sacred Beasts with several tails and even extraterrestrial yokais known as the Namekians.

"If my new mother's words are true and this really is an alternate version of an anime world then.... what kind of life am I gonna have?!! Come to think of it how does she even know about the supernatural?!" Thought Riku.

In fact what truely worried Riku was his mother's words to him right after she finished her story.

"You wanna know something my little bundle of joy? You actually possess five supernatural bloodlines within your body. Now aren't you special."

Remembering this, the infant Riku couldn't help but start staring at his hands. Then he turned to the mirror by the side of his crib.

After a moment he thought: "No horns, no wings, nothing really out of the ordinary... I can't see anything that could differentiate me from a normal human baby."

"Maybe my Mom was just kidding?" He thought.

At that moment Riku's mother entered the room and made her way towards her child's crib while saying: "Well now did my little guy miss me?"

She then picked up Riku from his crib and stared at her baby with a smile on her face.

Staring at his new mother's gentle and loving smile, Riku thought: "Whatever... in fact I should just be thankful that I'm even still alive. I'll make the most out of this new life of mine so that this time... I'd have no regrets."

......

15 Years Later....

At this moment a handsome young boy in his teens could be seen placing a bouquet of beautiful purple flowers in front of a gravestone.