Chapter 2

Recap

"Do I need you show you what happens if you disobey me." I guess I didn't answer quick enough because then he slapped me. "Answer me! Do I need to show you" I shook my head and opened my door. As I was heading towards the school I saw a guy about my age looking at me. I ignored it and headed in side, I hope this day goes by slow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jax's POV
______________

I was walking into the school when I saw Cleo. I turn my head to see where the Cleo's dad slap her in the face. What! How could he do that he slap my angel, my mate. I'm going to kill him. I could feel my anger boiling, I have to get out of here before I shift.

'Jace I going for a run, cover for me'

'Yea sure bro'

I shifted and started running into the woods. She is to pretty to be crying. I wonder if that happens all the time. I have to figure out what is happening.

***** Cleo's POV****

I'm made my way into the building and to my locker. I was getting my books out for my first 2 classes when Naomi, the school slut, and her posè came and shut my locker closed.

"Ooh look what the cat dragged in." She said smirking at me.

"What do you want, Naomi." I wrote down.

"I want you to leave this school,slut. No one likes you any way. "

"But what did I do to you."

"You-"

"Leave her alone Naomi" I heard someone say behind me.

"Who said that?"

"I did slut" I turned around and saw that is was Jax who said that to her.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

"Something I should've done along time ago." Um what does he mean. I got really curious by what he meant.

" Naomi leave her alone. You are the one who is a slut around here. Gosh, I mean what did she ever do to you."

"She-she-" Naomi was stuttering like a idiot.

"Exactly nothing so leave her alone" Jaxon said with a serious tone that was kinda of scaring me. I guessed he sensed me being scared so he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. I tensed up at first then felt the sudden feel of calm and safety.

"This isn't over,nerd." She stomped her foot and left with her minoins following behind her.

I turned around, "Thanks Jax, for sticking up for me."

"No problem. Somebody-"

Ring!!!

Ring!!!

The bell. Shoot my dad is going to kill me. I jumped out of Jax's arms and headed toward class. I walk into class outta breathe. The teacher Ms. Walker already knew why I was late because it happens everyday and one day I accidentally told her. She is the only one who knows is I can talk but I had only talk to her that one time. I was so scared she was going to call my parents. But it's not like my parents care about me anyway. I went and sat down at my seat.

*** Jax POV ***

I can't believe Naomi was stalking go to her like that. My Cleo did nothing to her but yet she talked to her like she just stole all the pink in the world. I was going to you get your the bottom of this.

I headed towards my class lucky for me I'm in the same class as Cleo. I sat down at my normal seat which was right behind her. I was so glad Ms. Walker put me right behind her. I felt as if someone is watching me. I looked up and saw Cleo looking at me. It looked like she wanted to say something but she didn't so I spoke up first.

"Hey, Angel. What you need?" she blushed at the nickname I called her.

"I could borrow a pencil" It was so adorable when she blushed.

"Yea, sure what ever you need"

Right after that Ms. Walker told us that we are watching a movie in class. I was so happy when she said no worksheet to go with it.

Once the class was over I saw Cleo jump out of her seat. After the school day is over Im gonna see if she would tell me what's wrong.

~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Jax on the top/side >>>>>

Vote
Comment
Follow