Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 4

Start from the beginning

Doto and Koyuki stare up at me with wide eyes as my Jutsu nears him. He fails to move out of the way in time as my Jutsu slams into him, knocking Doto down.

Doto shakily gets to his feet and glares daggers at me. I unsheathe my fan right before I send out blades of wind at Doto. His eyes jerk wide and my Jutsu hits his red barrier, the ravenette crying out in pain.

I then do more hand signs and lightning covers my left hand. I let out a cry of exertion as I run at the dark haired man, left arm pulled back. I launch myself at him but a red barrier appears around Doto.

"Chidori!" I exclaim.

"Annoying brat!" Doto snaps.

I smirk when I hear a satisfied crack right before I'm thrown back, opposite Sasuke, and hit the snowy ground, my left arm over my stomach as my right lays beside me, head tilting.

"Not yet, it's not!!" The Naruto clone shouts. The dust clears to reveal him with a the real one as they form the Rasengan. "I told you already: it ain't over till justice prevails and evil is wiped out!"

His clone adds, "Every good story's gotta have a happy ending!"

Koyuki shouts, "Naruto! I believe in you! You are by far the strongest ninja I've ever known!"

"Yeah, I know," Says the Clone.

"I could've told ya that!" The real one says as they charge at Doto. As they run, the sunlight hits the ice cliffs and rainbow begins to swirl around the Rasengan.

I watch in amazement as Sakura and Kakashi finally arrive.

"Look! Rainbow Chakra! It's just like in the movie," Says the pinkette as Kakashi lands beside me.

"D-Don't mind me, guys. I-I'll just lie here and watch th-the show," I stutter, gaining both their attention.

"You look terrible," Kakashi feels the need to say, with a hint of teasing in his tone.

I frown as I retort, "And y-you're late as e-ever, Kakashi Sensei."

This causes Sakura to giggle as Kakashi lets out a chuckle. He comes over and picks me up bridle style, allowing me to rest my head on his shoulder.

Doto goes to throw a punch at Naruto but he misses. Naruto cries, "Take this!! Rasengan!"

Naruto thrusts his arm forward and the Rasengan hits Doto's armor. There's an explosion and Doto is sent spinning crazily up into an ice cliff. He hits it, back first and cracks the ice, before dropping like a stone to the ground.

Then, the rest of the snow and is disappears from the area, revealing grass and clear rivers. As well as flowers. I think I even see some butterflies.

Sakura leaves to go to Sasuke and pulls his head in her lap. Scar comes over and I give him an assuring smile before we gaze back at the ice cliffs.

 Scar comes over and I give him an assuring smile before we gaze back at the ice cliffs