Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 4

Start from the beginning

Naruto lands stomach first on an icy river. Doto was smirking until Naruto speaks up.

"What's the matter?! I hardly... felt a thing there!"

Koyuki says fearfully, "Naruto, that's enough! If you don't stop, he's going to kill you!"

"Trust me... if you just... have a little faith in me... I promise you... I won't lose!!"

"Pick up the pace, Uchiha!" I snap, my wolf giving a burst of speed.

He scowls back, "You're one to talk! You're just riding your wolf!"

I scowl back just as fiercely and snap, "Don't argue about it!! Just hurry it up! We need to help Naruto!"

A large sweat drop forms on the back of his head and he mumbles something under his breath.

I ignore him as we push on.

I hear Doto say, "How the...? Is it possible that the chakra's leaning out somehow?! DIE!!"

I hear an explosion and fear tugs at my heart.

"Sasuke, now!" I whisper as we split off. Sasuke forms the perfect Chidori as its crackling sounds through the area.

I follow suit with my fan by snapping it open. With a mighty swing of my fan, several blades of wind are shot at Doto. He cries out as they cut into him and there's another crack in his armor.

I smirk. I then sheathe it and activate my Byakugan. I launch myself for Doto and attempt to block his chakra points. Doto grabs my wrists and throws me into the water with a splash.

I could almost hear Sasuke's voice in my mind. "Naruto, Kimiko... his armor has been fractured... the rest... is up... to you... KIMIKO!! NARUTOOO!!"

Sasuke's voice fades out of my mind and I knew what to do.

I glance at Naruto's face. Relief washes over me as Naruto peels his eyes open. He looks surprised to see me. I give him a relief look in return, my hair a gold curtain around us. Just then, I hear a crack and look down to see the device on his stomach has a crack in it. Then, the red and blue pattern blasts out.

I meet Naruto's eyes and we seem to understand each other's thoughts.

As we swim for the surface, Naruto creates Shadow Clones that burst out of the river.

I soon hear Doto shout, "It's over! This ridiculous little farce is over!"

Naruto and I swim to the surface before I explode out of the river, blonde hair swaying about my shoulders. "Lightning Style: Tornado Lightning!" Lightning twists towards Doto who is laughing.

This causes a laughing Doto to stop and whirl around to me as Koyuki gasps at the sight of me. She's hiding behind a boulder. Sasuke is collapsed on the ground nearby. All of Naruto's clones had been destroyed.

 All of Naruto's clones had been destroyed