Chapter two; 𝙊𝙤𝙥𝙨! 𝙈𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙!

I counted down seconds till I was finally allowed to leave school.

"56...57...58...59..."

And before I knew it, the clock struck six o' clock.

As soon as I heard the bell rung I quickly got out of my seat and walked halfway out the classroom. About 60% of my classmates were staring at me. It took me about two minutes when I realised why they were looking at me weird.

SHIT..! I left my bag on my desk!

"Aren't you forgetting something, Ms. Aishi?" Fukahori sensei sneered, before glaring at me.

Almost the whole class burst into laughter right then and there.
Embarrassed, I walked back into class and grabbed my stuff. But before I left, I shot Osana a dirty look.

She immediately stopped laughing and put her head down, facing her desk.

Fukahori sensei motions for me to come up in front of the classroom. After a few minutes of lecturing about being forgetful and practising decorum in the classroom, Finally, everyone else starts getting ready.

As I'm about to leave Raibaru "accidentally" bumps into me with almost full force.

Obviously, I fell flat on my ass.

"Oof!"

When I looked up, She was just standing there, smiling. 

Fucking weirdo.

I give her the world's dirtiest look ever, she doesn't move an inch.

As expected, of course.

"Oops! My bad Ayano!"

Great, all eyes on me. Again.

As she and Osana leave the classroom, I get up, dust myself off, grab my bag off the floor and shove both of them walking towards the door, out of my way. Without looking back.

Well, okay. Maybe I did look back. But only for a second or two, what i saw was Osana, ass flat on the floor, and everyone was surrounding her meanwhile Raibaru was helping her get back on her feet.

I felt kind of bad for her.

Emphasis on kind of.

When I turned around and headed for the staircase, I heard mutters and whispers along the way.

I tried my best to ignore them but, It's kind of hard to ignore something everyone is staring at you because of the same thing you did to get people whispering about you.