Chapter 13: Salt Lead

The next day, Mu Hanzhang woke up in Jingwei's arms. The warm breath was sprayed between the necks. A slender leg rested on himself and pressed a leg a little numb.

Unwell to move, the person holding him slowly woke up, sighed with a sigh of relief: "Jun Qing ..." stumbled call, with a lazy nose.

"Well, it's time to get up." Mu Hanzhang moved again. Not only did he not hold his hands, but he held him in his arms.

"You don't have to go to the DPRK, what anxious." Jing Hao buried his face in the arms of the person.

"Isn't Wang Ye’s appointment with Li Daren today?” Mu Hanzhang wanted to say that he had come to the hospital after eating breakfast, but what if he saw that they were still in bed.

Jing Hao was unwilling to grind for a while before he got up. After the first World War I started to fight for three times, he basically had no chance to relax and sleep. In the prison, there was no such condition. Only the cold bluestone and the filthy Dirty hay. Therefore, he found that he is now more and more paranoid about warm and clean things.

Looking at the elegant cover of Mu Hanzhang, today's white shirt, so that his whole person does not look fine. Jingyi’s one-handed head, lying on the bed and looking at the sun on the skylight, shines on the person who is like a fairy. He thinks that this person is probably the warmest and cleanest existence in this world!

It’s about noon with Li Yanqing, so I didn’t rush out when I had breakfast. I sat on the bed of Luohan and accompanied my wife to drink tea.

"Mrs. and the two mothers came to ask Ann."

After Mu Hanzhang’s dagger, Song Lingxin and two of them walked in and gave Wang Hao a courtesy. Seeing Jing Hao is also, naturally give him a gift.

When Yu Ji was a little slower than others when she got up, it seemed to be a little uncomfortable, and the body fell forward.

Mu Hanzhang subconsciously reached out to pick up, but unexpectedly Jing Jing reacted faster, picked her up and joked, she fell to the arms of Jun Qing!

"Wang Ye..." Yu Ji raised a pair of Yingying Qiushui and looked at Jingjing. "I am sick and I am facing you."

Mu Hanzhang’s hand stretched out a corner and took a sip from the cup on the table, as if he had not seen anything.

Jing Yan frowned, apparently did not see the meaning of the autumn water in the beautiful eyes, the fall of Yu Ji reminded him of the previous world, she seems to fall into the arms of her own in the garden, and then she It was discovered that she was very polite, and she was very fond of it for a while. As a result, when the palace was in trouble, the woman disappeared mysteriously. Now I want to come, she was sent by the great emperor, then, the crimes of that year must have her credit.

Yu Ji sees that Wang Ye has been staring at himself. He can't help but feel happy in his heart. The face is still a weak wind. Seeing Song Lingxin secretly biting his teeth, this fox Meizi!

Lee looked at the situation and turned his eyes. He stood back and did not speak.

"Wang Hao, the thing that was mentioned yesterday..." Song Ling took a step forward and broke the strange atmosphere in the house.

"I have already handed it to Duofu," Mu Hanzhang squinted, blowing the tea foam on the surface and sipping a hot tea. "I discussed it with the prince. You are still in charge of this month, the second month of next month." Just give me the books in your hand."

The smile on Song Ling’s heart suddenly became stiff, and he turned to look at Jingjing. Jingjing just turned to look at Mu Hanzhang: “Would you be busy next month?”