Chapter 5: Fever

Hidden book? Jing Hao stunned, and immediately sneered: "You are a man, you will not affect your famous festival, but you can't take the fame, even if I let you go, you will miss the test in this life."

"What are you doing?" Mu Hanzhang sat up and looked at him coldly. If this person wanted to keep him tortured, he would not stand and be beaten.

"I can't inherit Datong, you can't participate in the test, so we are even." Jing Hao said with his slightly magnetic voice.

"... ah?" Mu Hanzhang stunned for a long time, the original cold face of Jun Yan appeared a crack, quite silly half-opened mouth, feeling like being lifted to the sky by the neck, and then thrown on the cushion... ...

Jing Hao saw that the man was dull and felt fun. He wanted to reach out and poke, and there was a nightmare voice from the outside: "Wang Ye, Wang Hao's medicine is fried."

Jing Yan frowned, let the nightmare come in with the medicine, Mu Hanzhang converged his expression and bowed his head, and the nightmare glanced at his face and smiled and walked over to the bed.

"Wang Ye, let the slaves serve the king to take medicine?" The nightmare took the medicine and looked at the scene where he was still at the bed.

Jing Hao took the medicine bowl, waved his hand and let the nightmare go out, turned his head to the outside: "Duofu!"

"Yes." Duofu smiled and revealed a head in the crack of the door.

"The door is guarded." Jing Yan saw him in this appearance, and he couldn't help but be a little funny. This is a good old age and he is like a child.

"Yes." Dofu naturally understood the meaning of his own prince. He rushed to the ring to do things. He also told the guards to stand at the corner of the house. He kept himself outside the door and determined that no one could hear the words of the house and lean on the pillar. Gently basking in the sun.

"You don't listen to me," Jing Jing put the medicine in his hand and stirred it with a spoon. "Those words are said by outsiders. I have a few pounds and two of them. I know it, even if it is awkward." The Queen Mother, I can't sit in that position."

"Where does Wang Ye say this?" Mu Hanzhang licked his lips. Listening to Jing Hao’s tone was to open his talk with him. His expression was not like a fake. Is it true that he would be wrong?

Jing Hao handed the medicine bowl to his hand: "I entered the military camp at the age of fourteen. I have been on the battlefield for so many years. I am screaming at me, but I am ignorant of ruling the country. Look at me and draw a doctor." It’s so hard, how can I compete for the throne?”

Mu Hanzhang took over the medicine bowl. It turned out that he was bribing the doctor in front of his own face, just to give an example.

"Although I understand it myself, who can say this when I say it? Take it today, if I maintain you in the palace, the father must think that I am deep-minded and full of hard work, and it will be even worse later." Jing Hao said that he could not help but sigh, but if he has been so convinced that he has been arrogant, everything will be contending, and the father will not be able to accommodate him.

Mu Hanzhang swallowed the black medicine, only to feel the pain from the roots of the tongue. It turned out to be the prince and grandson, and it was so difficult. Just put down the medicine bowl, a candied fruit was stuffed into the mouth, Mu Hanzhang looked up and saw that the man smiled and wiped his mouth. Jing Hao is born with extraordinary beauty, and he does not like to laugh on weekdays. This smile is especially good-looking.

I heard that the king was irritable and irritated, but since last night, this person has smiled at him many times. Mu Hanzhang sighed a bit, maybe he should try to believe him. After all, he really has nothing to plot. .