Escaping

Genre: idk, starts with a bit of angst then fluff

TW: swearing

Characters: Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Phil, some DSMP members I'm too lazy to name

Its all irl, Tommy and Tubbo are both 17

====================================

It was ironic.

Pure fucking irony.

He was a popular streamer, a great friend, the chaotic gremlin child with a constant smile everybody loved.

And he hated it.

Okay, saying "hated" is overexagarrating.

He loved his fans and friends, he liked the way he knew he put smiles on peoples faces, but in the same time he lived in a constant stress of wanting to make his fans happy and getting much hate, not even touching the subject of rule 34 art.

It destroyed and build him up inside, both at the same time.

That was what he hated.

He was a billionare with milions of fans, scared to let them down.

But was he really scared?

He wasn't afraid to say things he wanted to say, doing things he wanted to do, so he wasn't scared of it. Sure, there was always a thought in the back if his mind saying that he won't be enough for the fans, but it didn't get that intrusive.

He made a plan to "escape".

He bought a small, one floor house in a small British town, Guildford in Surrey. (totally didn't take it from google)

He planned to run away to the house, leaving his old life and friends behind. He'll miss them obviously, but the thought od escaping was too bribing.

When he felt that the day has come,he packed a backpack with the most important stuff he needed: clothes, a laptop, a few chargers and his money and he left the house, nobody stopping him as his parents were at work.

He got into a train and took out his laptop. He decided to log out of all of his social media and make new accounts on everything, naming himself Racoon_boy on every platform.

He didn't leave without a word, obviously. At least not his house.

When Motherinnit came back after a long day at work she was suprised to not hear any kind of noise from his sons room. She decided to check it and, to her horror, she only found a note.

Dear parents,

I have decided to leave this place for good. I will not be active on any social media and as far as I will maybe call you alone from time to time, I won't be there phisically nor on YouTube or any other platforms. I don't like the life that I have created for myself with my internet persona. Please know that I have already bought myself a home in countryside, still in England, and I will be safe there. You are free to inform whoever you like about this, I don't mind, but please don't try to find me.

Hugs,
Your beloved son <3

She started crying and imidietly called her husband. When he came home and they did a further inspection, they found out most of his clothes were missing and many necesarities were gone.

"I think I'll call his best friend," Motherinnit suggested; she had Tubbos number saved for emergencies since the first time Tommy and him met irl. Fatherinnit agreed and there she was, phone in her hand and really bad news to deliver.