I hate it

Genre: angst(?), fluff

TW: gender dysphoria, swearing, talking about period-

Characters: Fundy, Quackity, Wilbur, Niki

====================================

Fundy POV:

I hate it.

I always hated some parts of my body, just because they showed who I was supposed to be. The chest I needed to hide under a binder, kinda round hips, but the most importantly - the thing that caused me pain once a month.

I really fucking hate it.

I remember, my mother taught me about what period is back when she was still there. She didn't even get to see my transition or my first period.

Oh god, I remember the chaos it caused.

"DAAAAD!!! I'M BLEEDING!" I yelled and heard loud footsteps quickly approach my room.

"What? Where?! Does it hurt?!!!" He was panicking as hell.

"It kinda hurts my stomach... And the bleeding is from... You know... Oh wait it doesn't mean that" I stopped talking as realisation hit us both.

"I'll call Niki, she'll help you, okay Fundy?" He walked away from my room as he called her, but I heard what he was saying.

"Hey Niki... Yeah just a little problem... You know how fundy is trans right? Well he just got his first period and I don't know shit about those do could you please help?... Oh thank god, you're saving my ass ," that was all I heard and soon the pink haired woman arrived and taught me everything once again. The hygiene, how to get rid of accidental stains, everything.

I sighed at the memory. I was currently in my house getting ready to go to sleep. I went to the bathroom and as I sat on the toilet I realised.

Oh god it's that fucking time of month again.

I checked my bathroom drawer.

Almost no pads. Great.

I took one of the two last and went to sleep, figuring I'll go to the store tomorrow. (let's just pretend there is a supermarket in Las Nevadas 😃)

Next day I woke up and I was imidietly hit with intense pain in my lower stomach.

Just fucking great.

I slowly got up from my bed, changed my pad and went to look for any painkillers.

I found the bottle empty.

"FUCK!" I walked back to my room in defeat and called Quackity to ask him for a day off.

"Fundy? What happened?" I heard his voice in the device.

"Nothing, I just need a few days off you know?"

"Oh alright.. Are you sure you're good though?"  He asked again.

"Yeah, don't worry," and with that I hung up.

For anybody who asks: why didn't I just call anybody to ask them to buy me pads and painkillers?

You know how embarassing it is to ask those things?!!! I don't have any female friends, let alone here! I hate it!!!

I was sitting in my room under a blanket with a bucket of icecream, drowning in pain and gender dysphoria, when I suddenly heard a knock on my door. I looked towards the door slowly.

"The door is open," at that the door creaked open.

"Hey Fundy, is everything okay?" Quackity entered carefully. When he saw me he imidietly went to my side panicked. "Fundy, what happened? Are you alright?"

"It's that time of year again" I groaned in annoyance.

"What...?" Are you serious.

"Quackity, you know I'm trans," he nodded. "I still have... Those parts. Now connect the dots," I watched as his face shifted with realization.

"I'm sorry for you, anything you need?"

"I'm begging you, please get me some fucking pads and painkillers, I've somehow ran out of both" I said, the tone of my voice saying 'I'm in pain, please help or I won't hesitate to kill'.

"Okay, I'll be right back," with that he left.

A few minutes later he came back and brought the items I requested and another bucket of icecream.

For the rest of the day we hung out doing some small things, watching a movie or laughing at soap operas.

I'm really glad to have my best friend Quackity.

(The ending is rushed and shit and looks like a ship but I swear it isn't)