IRL lore cause most developed and thought out character

I think I've already made it clear that Lily is a God. They are immortal and they are the reason for everything. But they aren't unreasonably overpowered of course. This is because Lily is based off of me, the creator. So Lily is basically the creator, in character form, so she can communicate with the other ocs. The ocs are not aware that Lily is their god. Lily wants to keep it that way, and if a character ever found out, Lily can simply erase their memory. Lily does not age, she was born the way she is. Her appearance/design changes and she does have an age (aka: how many years she's existed, but she does not fit her age, if she were 1000 years old, she would look 19, she is currently 26 years old, so she has not existed very long). She can delete and create new characters. 

That aside, she is also a gang leader, the gang is quite small only consisting of 5 members including herself. Many people hate her but she is also admired by just as many. She is very tolerant and usually remains calm. Alexander Lee would be classified as her right-hand-man or assistant (Male-Wife in a sense). He is her closest friend out of them all and is the most trusted member, he doesn't engage in the gang's violent actions, but if Lily commanded him to, he would. Isabella is the youngest out of all of them only being 23, while the rest are 26. She is the most energetic but also the most violent. She never wants to be left out of a fight. Laura is the nice one, she's more merciful but she does not care about you as much as her friends. So I suggest not to make an enemy of her or her friends. Ivy is the most rude, not as violent or energetic as Isabella but she can truly pack a punch. Also Ivy and Laura are girlfriends aha. 

As a god/creator, she doesn't really care about her ocs (she cares about them as creations but not as people), they exist for her own enjoyment. But she pretends to be another person in their world day by day. If she created ocs to be better companions for her she will either delete her current gang or give them a new, less important role and things will go on like nothing happened. (it is what it is)

However she does get sad knowing none of her characters truly exist and only she does. They are simply fakes. 

So is he overpowered? Yes. But is there a good, well thought-out reason? Yes. Does he also have flaws? Yes. Did I add cons to being a god? Duh. How long have I been thinking of their lore? I'd say a year or at least half of a year. 

Also regarding physical appearance, it's more like a form. Lily has had countless forms, her first form was simple, brown, medium-length hair dyed purple at the tips, very few characters, pink and purple pajamas. Current form? Messy pixie cut, black hair dyed blue at the tips, including a strip of hot pink. Piercing that change frequently, a tattoo, the design being a Lily. Black shirt with a white square in the center, plaid skirt and a chain by the waist. (the color of the skirt is sometimes purple, sometimes maroon) and demonia boots and a fishnet at her legs. Also she has fingerless gloves. Her eyes are brown.