Context/Basic info (Pt. 1)

For the ocs I am yet to introduce, here's some basic info to get a better picture of the previous chapter

Corn Flamehorn (Fun fact: My little brother named it!)

Age: ???

Gender: Genderfluid (It/Its)

Info: Corn Flamehorn's girlfriend is Marble, It was supposed to be the next king of well, Hell. But is a "disappointment to the royal family" for Corn is easily afraid, Truthfully, A coward. So the night before it's coronation, Corn ran away, and decided to become a house demon to hide from it's family, Corn is the demon of Jade's house, It was there before the Hills family even moved in. In every house, aside from there always having a house demon, there is also a house angel. But we'll get to that later, Anyway, Day after day, It watched each family member grow. And day by day it wished, It's own family was proud of it. One day, Jade was getting a midnight snack, and long story short, found Corn. The next day they showed the demon to her little brother, they asked what it's name was, Corn has no clue, so Hunter decided to name it Corn Flamehorn. (Flamehorn is it's actual last name, Hunter just took a wild guess) Also Jade found said oc when he was 11, so there. (Also,  Corn borrows some of Jade's clothes. Sometimes.)

Marble the Magician

Age: ???

Gender: Female (She/Her)

Info: Marble has always  wanted to be the best Demon Magician there is, Every day she studied magic, Her family is always so proud and love her very much. She's now on her own, is homeless and performs magic shows for demon children. How did she meet Corn? Well, Corn visited Hell and what caught it's attention first? Marble's magic show, It watched until it was over, all the children went home except for Corn, because it will never go back to the castle again. Marble noticed this and walked up to it, "Hey kid, are you lost?" "I-I'm not a kid, and I'm not lo-lost." "Okay, what's your name? I noticed you took interest in my show, usually only kids like that kind of stuff." "I'm Corn, and yes I like your show. How did you do all those tricks?" There was a moment of silence between the two, "You're joking? Yes?" Marble responded, because all teenagers and adults now how the tricks are done. "I'm serious.." It replied, confuzzled. "O-okay. I'm Marble." She hands it her card, with her name and number (demons have phones, yes.) and disappears, while the only thing she left was a business card and some smoke. Of course Corn was amazed, so amazed it not only took interest in Marble's magic, but Marble herself.