Hᴏᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀ🏘/ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰᴜɴ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴜs

Start from the beginning

The Landry room:

Guest room:

[Authors note ] - hello too all my readers if you guys are liking the book so far I would like to hear you guys opinions, and votes as well❤️

Same day~ Sunday, 8:06am August 1st

I got done storing my milk in the freezer then went back upstairs to check on the boys.

I seen that Jayden was in the tub playing with the bubbles and then I look over at Leo who's still knocked out.

I walk over to Leo who's on the bed and start carefully taking his clothes off including his diaper.

After getting his diaper off I hurried and threw the diaper away and quickly picked him up and walked into the bathroom.

Jayden's just giggling away and splashing, meanwhile I carefully place Leo in the water still checking too make sure the temperature is warm, once he's placed in the sink he starts getting fussy.

I started washing him as good as I could before he starts crying.

Once I got done cleaning him I grab his towel that was beside me and drained his water then wrapped his towel around him.

I sigh as I look over at Jayden knowing I still need to wash him up as well, this is definitely not easy.

I quickly but carefully walk into my room with Leo in my hands as he's screaming his lungs out.

"Mama knows your so cold" I say softly at Leo as he's still crying.

Grabbing his diaper and lotion I quickly put his diaper on and lotion him up.

"JAYDEN!" I yell making sure he can hear me.
"YETH MAMA!"

I tell him that I'll be in to clean him shortly. He responds back saying "otay"

After I got done moisturizing Leo and putting the rest of his clothes on he's finally calmed down.

I went to find him his pacifier and put it in his mouth and laid him on the bed and put pillows around him.