Climb to the top!

3rd Pov.

"You know each other?" Izana asked and. Kakucho nodded. "My family was friends with his family. We used to play together until..." Kakucho didn't finish.. he looked down, sadness in his eyes.

"Until my family was erased." Takemichi ended. After that he was found by his foster mother and Kakucho never saw him again, until now.

"Your family was erased?" Izana asked impressed. "The whole bloodline...but me." Takemichi replied dryly.

Izana didn't know how to react to this, but he knew that his older brother Shinchiro and his younger brother Manjiro took a liking to this blond. He wanted to see, by just what the two were fascinated and he definitely wanted to befriend him before the others would.

He smiled and thought of a quick change of the topic.

"Well we are from slytherin, hufflepuff and slytherin are known bestiesss, so how about we'll be friends?" That Izana asked and took out his hand, which Takemichi accepted.

"So what's your goal, orphan wizard?" Izana asked. "To climb to the top, duuuh." He replied in a sassy tone and showed his tounge. "Tenjiku can help you with that. At the moment it's the third placed wizard organization in Hogwarts. On place number one is currently black dragon, but only because you just won against mitsuya. Before that it was toman."

"Izana-San. I really appreciate the invitation in your organization, but I prefer to reach the top on my own. If I join a gang that is already on the top, I'd just take a shortcut." Takemichi sincerely stated and apologized. "But if you don't mind, I'd love to stay friends."

Izana just grinned and Kakucho shook his head in amusement. "Just like back when we were kids, nothing has really changed Huh.?"

"How about we go to the library together, Hanagaki?" Izana offered and how could Takemichi decline.

-
In Toman Headquarters

"I knew I heard of the name Hanagaki before." Mitsuya exclaimed and threw a eight year old acrticle on the table.

"Taka-Chan, what's wrong?" Hakkai asked, because mitsuya spoke so scared.

"Takemichi Hanagaki..." he paused which made everyone look at him. "...is supposed to be dead." He ended. Gasps were heard inside the meeting place of the members of toman.

A/N: the members of toman are only Mikey, Draken, Baji, Chifuyu, Kazutora, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Peh-ya, Pah-chin, Smiley, Angry, Mucho and lastly Sanzu. I left out the other members, because they are unimportant and it shouldn't be so cramped.

"Why dead?" Baji asked curiously, his fangs showing, which reminds of vampire ones, he is a halfblood, half Wizard and half vampire, but only close friends and Dumbledore know about this.

In preschool he was always bullied because they thought he looked like a vampire, oh how that was true. Even here,
People joke about him looking like a vampire, but Baji laughes it of as if it were the silliest joke he ever heard.

But the black haired isn't addicted to blood. Since he's only half vampire, blood isn't necessary for his survival. Only if he wants to regenerate wounds fast he drinks blood. But to be true, he never liked the taste of the blood so he kept it away.

Enough about Baji who asked the question, Mitsuya took the article in his hands and started to read out loud, with all the attention.

"The Hanagaki bloodline is known for their Special potions and golden hearts. Their blood is the sweetest amongst them all and many vampires tried to attack them..." he paused and Baji gulped, now he remembered something his mother, the full vampire told him once..