10. you're not dying on me, deke

Começar do início

The five of them walked until they found one of the Kree groups who were transporting some of the Inhumans to who knows where. Deke took the first shot, taking his gun and lodging a bullet into one of the Kree's chests. May took her shard of glass and sank it into one of the Kree's backs.

Rose immediately sprung into action, hitting one of the Kree over the head with her pipe as hard as she could. The Kree fell to the floor with a loud thud. Rose smiled, proud of her work. "Nice shot," Deke whispered as he passed by her.

"Thanks," she responded, watching as he shot one of the other Kree's down in the middle of the hallway. "You're not so bad yourself," she said, sending him a wink.

"Lets go! Go! Go! Go," Coulson called to the team. "Get the Inhumans to the trawler!"

"Come on," Rose said to one of the Inhumans, linking arms with them and leading them to the Trawler.

"Guns man!" Deke exclaimed, "It's like cheating! They shouldn't give these to anyone that's not a really, really good person!"

May exhaled, "You think there'd by a law!" she said, following the two of the Lighthouse citizens to where the Trawler was. It wasn't that long of a walk, Rose kept looking around, paranoid that one of the Kree would be following them. They were almost to the landing dock when Rose looked up and saw a familiar face.

"Tess!" she exclaimed bounding toward her previously dead friend. "Oh my god, TESS!" Rose wrapped her in the tightest hug that she could muster.

"Hi, Rose," Tess said into her shoulder.

"How? I mean, I saw you, wha-" Rose said, letting go of her friend.

"I don't know, to be honest," Tess answered sheepishly.

Rose beamed, "I'm glad you're back," she said, squeezing her hands.

Deke walked up behind Rose, "I heard you were dead," he said to Tess. "You look good for dead. I mean, I- You don't look great, but you. I mean, you've been- through something, but-"

"It's good to see you too, Deke," Tess finished.

Deke nodded, following Rose up onto the Trawler dock where the rest of the Inhumans were being loaded into the ship. Rose watched as the last of the Inhumans boarded the Trawler, taking their chance to escape Kasius for good. She wished that she could do that one day, but they still had to help Flint and the others get back to their time before she could do that.

"The Trawler's almost ready," Daisy said, walking back out to where Coulson and Tess had just finished their conversation. "We should get to the rendezvous."

"You okay flying them up to the human levels?" May asked Tess.

Tess nodded curtly, "I've been watching enough to manage on my own. I'll be back for Flint, and anyone else coming up."

"Good," Coulson said. "Now get out of here."

Tess took a deep breath in, walking towards the landing dock. Before she climbed down the ladder she turned back you Coulson. "You were right. We can fight back," she told him.

Coulson gave her a small smile before closing the door to the Trawler, watching as Tess descended down into the ship.

---

Rose, Deke, and the others were waiting at an intersection of a hallway. They needed to wait for Enoch's go-ahead before they continued to the rendezvous point. Rose was sitting on the steps of one of the lower bits of the corridor, rolling her pipe between her hands.