~20~

Ashtray's POV

I woke up and Juls wasn't laying next to me anymore, she probably left as it is a Monday today. Fucking school.

I groaned loudly and lazily got up, taking some seconds to actually figure out me whole existence. I putted some sweats and a black shirt and left the room. "Hey, do you know where Juls is?" I asked to Fez just to make sure she left for school. "Yeah, Rue's sister Lia came to pick her up." "Gia you mean?" I asked. "Shit, I never know their names, for real man." Fez said chuckling, I joined him and sat down next to him on the table.

"Hey ash." Fez said after some minutes of comforting silence. "Sup." I ask. "Uhh you know I haven't been here lots of times lately, right?" I nod waiting for him to continue. He has actually spent lots of time in the shop while me and Juls are in the house I never asked myself why. "Well, I met this girl, Lexi." He continued. I smiled cuz Fez always wanted a girlfriend, he always wanted the love that a girlfriend can give us. I never understood what he meant, always thought it was a waste of time. Until I met Juls, of course.

"I'm happy for you man." I say smirking. "Yeah, she's doing this play and I wanted to invite you and Juls to come with me and watch it with me, we have the best view to the stage by the way." He said smiling. "Yeah, of course. Juls will love that." I say smiling and getting up from the table, putting my bowl on the kitchen table.

I'm honestly happy that Fezco found a girl for him, you can see by the way he smiles when he talks about her that he's super in love. And now it's my turn to joke about it.

—————————————————
Juliana's POV

The English teacher was talking and I just couldn't listen, my mind would alway drift off to something else, more specifically to Ash. It was pretty difficult for me to leave him alone in bed today, especially when he looks like an angel sleeping.

Then my mind would go to Gia and to what she said last night at the fair. I never honestly though she would like Ash, but now that I think about it, he's completely hot so I'm surprised he's not dating the whole school. Probably cuz he's never been here. The town is small anyways.

"Hey girl." Gia said kissing my cheek while I'm taking my books from my locker. "Hey Gia." I said smiling at her. She's been oddly close to me since yesterday. "What are you doing tonight?" She asks. "Probably staying home so I can marathon my favourite movies." I say, excited because Ash promised me last night we would do that. "Can I please watch it with you? My mom is going on a date with her new boyfriend and Rue is going to this party with Jules. I don't wanna be alone." She says walking through the halls with her arm around my neck.

I really didn't want to say yes as it was a thing just for me and Ash but I kinda feel bad for her. "Yeah of course, love." I say softly. She kissed me on the cheek as a "thank you" and left for her next class. Can't even say goodbye properly? Okay.

Ashy boy❤️🔫
Jᴜʟs
ʜᴇʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ⵊ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜs, ⵊ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ. Soʀʀʏ ɪ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ❤️

Asʜʏ ʙᴏʏ❤️🔫
Oᴋ ᴍᴀ, sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ❤️.
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟼

I quickly put my phone in my back pocket and walked in my next class.

———————————————

"Hey, I'm Gia." Gia said to Ash, taking her hand for him to shake. She looked her up and down and shook her hand quickly. "I'm ashtray." I said dryly. I looked at him with a death stare as I was behind Gia and he rolled his eyes. "Nice to meet you Gia, feel free to do whatever you want." Ash said with a fake smile now. Gia smiled at him and went over to Faye so she could present herself. I went to Ash and gave him a small peck. He gave me another one after the one I gave him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Be nice, please." I said quietly for only him to hear. "I'll try." He said, giving me another small peck before I could let him go.

"So what are we watching?" Gia asked now that we were all sitting on the couch. "We were thinking about watching the Marvel movie that we stayed on and then move on to outer banks." Faye said laying across the other side of the couch. "Ooo, I love marvel, which movie are you watching?" Gia asked. "Endgame." I answer shortly.

We all got comfortable on the couch and started the movie, it was kinda dark because we decided to do this at night so we could get more into a cinema mood. Ash was sitting between me and Gia, holding my waist with his head on my chest.

We were like 2 hours in the movie when I can feel Ash trying to move. I though he was just uncomfortable but then I realised he was trying to make Gia move. Gia was literally sleeping with her head on his chest and her arm around Ash's waist. What the fuck.

"Help me move her." He said quickly, looking desperate at me. "Wait, I have an idea." I quickly got out of the living room and got in mine and Ash's room, grabbing my huge speaker. I putted a good and with a lot of best music and putted the speaker next to her ear, with full volume. Faye giggled at my idea and waited for me to play the song. Once I clicked play, the speaker bursted with the loud song and Gia quickly lifted her head screaming, hitting her face on the speaker. I stopped the music and fell on the couch, tears threatening to leave my eyes. Faye and Ash were also laughing but Gia, she was pissed.

"Why the fuck did you do that?!" She asked getting up. "Your mom called you, she wants you home." I say still laughing. She scoffed and grabbed her things, opening the door and leaving quickly.

"That was the best thing I've ever done in my entire life." I say, cleaning my tears and sitting back next to Ash. He laughed and kissed my head, holding me in his arms.

This dumb bitch thinking she can steal my man, I bet she wasn't even sleeping. She probably asked me if she could watch the movie with us so she could try to have a moment with Ash. Probably never thought that I'm a Libra.

----------༒--------༒--------༒-------༒---------
Word count: 1134

Hey babesss

Fezco finally admitting his feelings for Lexiii, we proud of you man.

Not Gia trying to steal Ash from Juls💀🤚
At least ashy knows who his real queen is and that Gia is not good enough. Just so y'all know I don't hate Gia, I just needed someone to create some drama for y'all. (What I do these day to pleasure you guys🙄🤟)

I'll tell you this guys, if we hit 30k reads in the next 4 days, I'll try to post 4-7 chapters at a time, just cuz y'all deserve it.

Vote plss ;)