~04~

꧁𝗔𝘀𝗵𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩꧂

I was sitting next to the pool when I saw Juliana sitting next to me. It had been 2 hours and she was completely drunk, she stayed the whole night dancing and drinking with Maddy and Cassie.

"Hey." She said quietly. "Hey." I answered. God please, I don't want to do this right now. We stayed some seconds in silence when she broke it. "Why do you hate me?" She asked. "You're annoying as fuck." I said looking down at her as she's smaller than me. "Just that?" She asked looking up at my eyes. "I mean, I don't trust you, I only know you for what? A week?" I didn't break eye contact with her.

"Well, if you weren't such a bitch as well we could be great friends at this moment." She answered. Is it just me or she gets even more annoying when she's drunk?

"Why are you even bothering me, Juliana?" I asked, still super calm. "I just think I should try to be your friend ashy." "Do not call me that, I swear I'll kill you if you call me that again." I said. Imma be honest, kinda liked the nickname.

"Sorry, ashy." She said the last part quietly and looked down, hiding a smirk. "You never told me why you went to prison." I said changing the subject. Let's see if I can get the truth out of her now that she's drunk. "It's not really important and amazing." She answered closing her eyes for a split second.

"Well, if I'm gonna live with a fugitive I need to know why she is who she is." I said. "Umm well, I had a fight with this girl and I almost killed her so yeah, prison." She said nervously. She's lying. I'm gonna get the truth out of her someday, not tonight, maybe when she's actually sober.

"Well tell me more about you, ash." She said taking her shoes and putting her feet in the cold water. "My story is not interesting, Juls." "It's fine, I just want to know more about you. Like, what's your favourite colour and things like that." I laughed at her honesty.

"Well I don't remember much, I used to live with my mom and my drunk father when she left us, I was 8 months old at that time. At least from what fez told me. Anyways, my dad left me in the gas station and fezsco's grandma rescued me. I've been living with them since then." I know guys, not a great childhood.

"So you're not fez's actual brother?" she asked after listening closely to me. "Yes and no. Blood doesn't matter for you to be part of someone's family, they just need to treat you like a family would." "Wow, ashtray getting soft. That's new." She said smirking and I laughed a bit at her words.

"Well what about you, princess? Bet your story is better than mine, to be running from the cops it must be amazing." I said making eye contact with her again. She laughed and looked at my lips and then eyes again. This girl is gonna be the death of me.

"Well, mom died when I was a kid. I stayed with my dad until he was murdered at a school shooting, he was a teacher. I know, really weird. Then I stayed with my best friend, Javon. Then the prison thing happened and I never saw him again. It's been 3 years, 2 weeks and 2 days since I saw him.yes,I actually count." She laughed nervously.

Javon? A guy? Okay.

"I'm sorry ma, it shouldn't be like that." "Well, I'm sorry for you to ashy." Suddenly, my eyes were glued to her lips and the same with her. You can't kiss her, you fucking hate her. Do I?

Our lips were inches apart, of course someone had to interrupt, fez appeared and said we had to leave. Me and Juliana separated quickly and I cleared my throat. "Let's go." I said getting up and helping her. Her face was completely red and I smirked knowing that it was because of me.

We quickly left and got in the car. This time, Rue was coming with us. She was more than just drunk and she couldn't stay at her house because of her mom. Great, two drunk girls.

Fez opened the door and Rue quickly ran to the couch and just fell asleep. I went to my room and Juliana followed me. I gonna be honest, it's kinda weird to sleep next to a girl. Fez went to his room and me and Juliana laid back both of us looking at the ceiling.

Minutes passed and neither of us could fall asleep. "Why don't you go to school?" Juls asked breaking the silence. "School fucks with your mental health, puts too many bad things in your head that you thing are just normal. They don't really teach how to survive." I could feel her eyes burning through my skin.

She moved her body and was completely facing me, I slowly moved my head and we were literally inches apart. We were super close to each other. I got closer and she did the same, my eyes were on her pink lips and hers on mine. "Goodnight, ashtray." She whispered before I could kiss her. She turned her back to me and closed her eyes.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

--------------------------------------

Word count: 912

And go check my other story, "The boy Next door" about Javon

Vote pls ;)