~07~

Juliana's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting my vision to the place. It was a dark room with dirty walls and a disgusting floor, there was water dripping from the walls and some places had some blood stains. My body finally woke up and I realised my arms and legs were tied to a chair, making unable to move. I moved a bit trying to widen the rope around my arms. It looked like the rope was burnin my skin.

Then everything hit me, everything that happened two days ago. I was walking through the black streets scrolling through insta while listening music I spotted a white van following me. I started walking faster to Cassie's house, getting closer every single moment. I was almost there when the van pulled up next to me, opened the big door and pulled me in there, quickly hitting the back of my head with the butt of a gun.

Where's ash? I need ash.

Tears were swelling on my eyes, I just want to cry. I feel so dirty right now. How did this happen? Is ash and fez trying to help me?

I was deep in my thoughts when the wood door of the room opened, revealing 3 men. One of them was taller than the others. He came closer to me, like super close. I quickly spit on his face showing no emotion. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked with a low tone.

"Well honey, I'm the man that has all the control in what happens to you. If I kill you, if I use you for my pleasure or if you stay down here for the rest of your life." Imagining all this things happening to me only made me want to cry even more.

"Where's ash?" I asked, my voice cracking bit. "Oh love, your boyfriend is probably trying to save you right now, if he doesn't does it quick, you're dead baby." He said laughing a bit.

Fucking hurry up ash.

Ashtray's POV

We saw Nate's brother opening the door and quickly closing it, giving us the sign to go in there. He walked in his car and drove off. I putted my black ski mask on and left the car. Fez thought it was better if I went alone since I'm smaller. Fez told me where the house's spare key was.

How does he knows this? He's not even close to Nate.

I grabbed the key that was under the vase next to the bushes and opened the door carefully just in case if someone is still in the house. I quickly went upstairs as I checked every room downstairs. I opened the door that led to the office and started looking for the money everywhere. I was walking fast around the office when I almost tripped on a old piece of wood that was glued to the floor. I grabbed it and opened some kind of whole. There it was, the 20 thousand that I was looking for. I smiled and quickly closed the thing again.

I was ready to leave when the door downstairs opened. I quickly got under the wood desk that was in the middle of the office and held the money tightly, not daring to move even one muscle. A door next to the office opened and closed almost instantly. I liked from the desk and saw nothing so I slowly moved and went downstairs, carefully stepping on the ground.

I was almost there when I stepped on a dog toy, making a kid noise. I quickly moved in the kitchen and Nate looked from upstairs. "Is someone there?" he asked. What kind of question is that? If I was a killer I wouldn't be like "oh yes I'm here honey, come find me."

Dumb hoe.

He left again and I left the house, quickly getting in the car. Fez started the car and we left. "So...?" He asked sharing his vision with me and the road. "So." I quickly grabbed the 20 thousand and showed him. He laughed and hugged me from the side. "Let's go kid, we're gonna have Juls over for dinner today!" He laughed and laughed with him. Happy to know we were going to have her back.

We only stayed 3 days without her but it was enough for us all to miss her, even Maddy, Cassie and Kat where making questions.

We didn't answer to any of those questions, focusing on getting Juliana back home. Fez texted Mouse and saying we were ready to give them the money. We were meeting in the middle of the forest in 2 hours.

——————————-

Two hours later, we were already there waiting for them to show up. I was nervous and excited to see Juls again. 5 ministers later, a red cared showed up and some men got out, holding Juls.

They got closer and now I got see Juls closely. Her clothes were all dirty and it looked like they didn't feed her at all. She had some blood on her face and her eyes looked completely tired, she looked like she was crying the whole time. She looked terrible.

I want to kill this motherfuckers now.

"Give is the money." Mouse said putting his hand in front of fez, waiting for the money. I quickly grabbed a black bag and handed it to fez who handed it to mouse. Mouse smiled happily and pushed Juls, making her fall on my arms. I hugged her tightly as she cried on my shoulder. I missed her so damn much.

"Nice making business with you fez." Mouse said and just like that, he left. I got in the back with Juls, never taking my arms off of her. She calmed down a bit and fell asleep in my arms.

When we got home I gave her a quick shower as she was too tired to do it alone, gave her some food and went to bed with her, never leaving her side.

She fel asleep with her head on top of my chest and her hand around my waist and I drew little circles on her back. I think this will be the first night I'll actually sleep well.

--------༒--------༒--------༒--------༒-------

Word count: 1039 words.

Hey babessss
This chapter was kinda small but juls is back home!

Vote pls ;)