Lacrosse Tryouts

*play song above as you read. I think it fits them perfectly in this chapter:)*

I walked with dad to the guys locker room.

"Alright everybody listen up! We have open try outs today, which basically means that you can get any position." He says, taking out his clipboard as he started to page through it.

"Jackson's gone, Lahey's gone. Greenburg, the guy I actually wanted gone, was held back. Again."

But the boys weren't paying attention to him, as they were staring at me. I started to feel really uncomfortable.

As if he felt those stares, he looked up.

"Stare at something else you hormonal teenaged boy's, that's my daughter you're looking at. My princess." He says, smiling at me. I smiled back.

We turn back to them gaping and mouthing to each other, like"Coach got some? Tf?"

"Yes I got some! Now if you little punks want to live, I'd suggest looking away from her." Dad said, pointing at certain guys.

"By the way, this is Sophie. Make sure you keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" He threatens, as I tried not to laugh.

"But she's so hot." I heard one guy say to his friend, who replied.

"99 percents gotta be from the mother."

"My daughter is not a temperature! Now GET YOUR ASSES ON THE FIELD." he yelled as they started to run for their lives.

That's when I finally cracked up laughing.

"Oh dad your hilarious." I say, wiping a tear from my right eye. He smirked.

"I try."

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

As of right now, we were handling the stopwatch as they all ran laps.

"Terrible." Dad says, as a guy with blonde hair jogged past.

"Horrifying." I said, another blonde ran past trying to give me a wink, which made me glare at him, and kicked with my knee dangerously close to his precious balls to scare him. Which worked.

"Pathetic."

"Unbelievably pathetic." As two slowpokes ran past.

"Is that everyone?" He asks, looking around.

Suddenly, a guy with brown hair with hazel eyes collapsed onto the ground panting for his life.

"Yup, that's everyone dad!" I replied, as his friend pulled him away.

"Sophie." I turned.

"Yeah dad?" He smiled.

"Can you get them into a line in front of the goalie please?"

I nodded.

"EVERYBODY LINE UP TO THROW AT THAT GOALIE!"

"Now I know where she gets her yelling from." That same guy who called me hot earlier said.

"Hey dude!" I yell out, about ready to storm up towards him.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you shut your trap and aim for the goalie? Jackass." Almost every guy there, that wasn't hormonal, applauded.