-Well, I'm sorry Penguin, what do you want Miss Myoui for breakfast? And also today, like on foot or by bus, or maybe by taxi?, - Tzuyu asked with a faint smile, okay, I can't hold a grudge against her for all eternity.

-Hmmm, any and let's go by bus, - I said seriously, as I will hold a grudge against her, because of disobedience.

-Okay, I understand you Miss Myoui, - Tzuyu said not so emotionally, but let go of my hand, sat down and kissed my forehead, removed a lock of hair on me and smiled broadly.

-What?, - I asked confused.

-Nothing like that, - Tzuyu said and getting up from the bed went to the bathroom, now I'm all red like ketchup and what was it?! This is a morning, usually it's not like that with us, but for some reason it seems to me that something joyful happened, maybe I remembered and because of this my mood rose, although at first it was empty, I think you can call it that.

I got out of bed and made it, after Tzuyu I went to the bathroom and did all my morning routines, also changed, put on make-up and went to the kitchen to the maknae, which was also fully assembled.

-It smells delicious, - I commented and sat down at the table watching her.

-Thank you, - Tzuyu said, completely focused on cooking.

After some time, everything was ready, I helped her set the table, also prepared coffee for us and Tzuyu sat down opposite me.

-Thank you for the meal, bon appetit, - we said and began to eat, talking about many things.

-You've made a lot of friends, - Tzuyu said with a sweet smile as she looked at me after drinking a cup of coffee.

-Yes, it's very surprising, but it's nice that I was able to join the team, - I said smiling broadly, remembering some moments that had already happened at the Univer.

-I'll be late at the University for a few minutes today, - Tzuyu said making a smirk that I don't like so much, well, I like her, but as if she had some kind of plan.

-What for? Did something happen?, - I asked not a lot of bewilderment what she wants to do.

-No, everything is fine, don't worry, it's necessary, - Tzuyu said calmly with a sly look looking at me.

-Your mood changes so quickly, - Mina said with a low laugh.

-Hee, well, it turns out, - Tzuyu said awkwardly scratching her head, cute.