03: New Member? More New Art to See!

Start from the beginning

[ Hm.. I might need to start working on the drawing right now or else they will be disappointed in me for taking too long or even don't want to be friends with me anymore!! ]. He said in his thoughts while sketching their faces in his notebook.

[ I'll need to either ask Saeki-sensei for a big canvas.. or pay them with my own money. ].

He then took a glance at Yatora who is talking to his group of friends and turned his head back at his notebook.

[ I will need to also prepare a small notebook for his Art, just incase I learn something from him about the meanings or maybe new techniques I never knew before. ], he said in his thoughts again while thinking about a shop that sells a cheap notebook nearby.

--

After Y/n gave his career survey form with his calm look outside that is being all not so nervous on the inside, he nodded as he agreed to himself to not regret it in the future. Yeah sure.

[ Am I really sure about Tama? I could've wrote the whole thing that is Geidai all the way.. It'll probably be fine, I still have one more year for me to be ready to do the entrance exams. ]

He need to also thank his mother for her agreement, his not so sure about his father though. But that is not the father's decision to make, hearing him agree or disagree about going to an Art school in the future.

Y/n do have his own money and freedom, so he doesn't need decisions from his own parents anymore since he is told to be responsible to himself whenever the situation is.

The bell rang and the next lesson has now started, Y/n got off his own thoughts and started listening to the teacher immediately. The lecture really made him terrified for real since that teacher was that scary-looking to Y/n.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now in the Art club room, everyone except for Y/n that nervously waved his hand to him for a small welcoming and quickly continued in sketching through his notebook, all of them were looking at the new person as one of them sweatdropped and some are surprised.

[ "Let's see.. Shall we start with an introduction then?" ], the teacher spoke trying to break the awkward silence off.

[ "I'll be joining the Art club from today. I'm Yaguchi Yatora, second-year. Nice to meet you all." ], he introduced himself with his legs crossed and a smile.

Everyone then clapped their hands for him with a terrified-expression, especially Y/n that is letting out a small smile and was making a small clapping while still holding his notebook. Mori then was trying to snatch his notebook to stop him from drawing continuously when it's not even time for Art yet.

[ "Is this place going to turn into a delinquent den?" ], the short-haired girl whispered to another girl that has even more shorter hair.

[ "That's the worst" ], she whispered back to her friend. Yuka was there listening at their conversation with a hand on her cheek,

[ "I seriously want to learn how to draw.. and I won't be bringing any of my friends, so please be nice to me." ], Yatora said with an eye-close sweatdropped smile.

[ "He might be a good guy." ][ "Wait. He's super smart, right?" ], the two girls immediately changed after that...

[ "Okay, now that were done with introducing our newest member, I'd like to move onto our usual drawing session.." ], the teacher said. Y/n then listened to her after was sad that his notebook got stolen by his senior.

[ "But unfortunately, the summer vacation starts next week, therefore..." ]..

[ "I prepared a special summer menu for the first and second-years." ].