[ 38 ] Pretty doll

Start from the beginning

"Keep your mouth open, doll."

Jeongguk parted his lips again to open his mouth as wide as he could, whining when Taehyung removed his thumb, only to be filled with the older's index and middle fingers instead. He felt the tip of the wet digits rub against his tongue and he had to resist the urge to suck on them, Taehyung's request still printed in his mind.

The latter spied the way Jeongguk's cock hardened beneath his boxers, the imprint now clearly visible through the thin material.

"Like it that much, huh?" Taehyung teased while he pushed his fingers deeper in the boy's mouth, only stopping when he heard him gag. "Looks like you got yourself a little oral fixation, doll." His smirk widened at the dozens of unholy ideas Jeongguk's little kink gave him.

Slowly retracting his fingers from the wetness of Jeongguk's warm mouth, Taehyung looked down to meet his hooded eyes.

"You know what I think you'd enjoy, doll?" Jeongguk shook his head, tongue poking out to wet his lips — his mouth already missing the feeling of Taehyung's fingers.

The latter turned around to take a few steps forwards, his eyes falling on the bag of toys they bought at the sex shop just a few days ago. Toys that Taehyung couldn't wait to use on his little princess, eager to see how his body would react to different types of pleasure and the pain he could inflict on his beautiful body. Yet Taehyung didn't touch this bag since they got back from said shop; he wanted to give Jeongguk some time, wanted him to be the one asking him, because he didn't want to do something Jeongguk wasn't ready for.

Taehyung felt soft fur graze his moist fingers and his cock twitched, more dirty thoughts springing to his mind.

No. The older reminded himself, shaking his head. He said he wasn't ready. With that thought in mind, he focused on finding the item he was looking for, and once he found it, he quickly turned away from the bag to join the pretty boy who was patiently waiting for him, on his knees in the middle of the room.

Jeongguk eyed the mysterious item with curiosity. It was small, round, and red; just like most of the objects he picked that day. He remembered Taehyung dropping the item in the bag, but he didn't bother to ask what it was at the time. Now, he felt a bit intimidated because of the straps attached to the small ball.

"That's a gag ball, darling." Taehyung said in a deep voice once he caught on with the questioning look in Jeongguk's dark eyes. "It's meant to keep you from using your mouth during sex. Once I put it on, you won't be able to talk or close your mouth, so if you need to say the safe word just shake your head and I'll take it off right away, okay?"

Once again, Jeongguk nodded, somewhat eager. His lips parted almost unconsciously and he looked up at the dominant with pleading doe eyes, lustful sparkles lighting up in his obsidian pupils.

A dark chuckle left Taehyung's own lips at the younger's reaction. It was a bit unexpected, usually Jeongguk wouldn't be thrilled at the idea of not being able to speak up during sex, but Taehyung wasn't complaining. If anything, this only showed that Jeongguk was starting to accept his kinks a little more — he was beginning to let Taehyung be in control.

"I'm taking it you want to try it out?" Taehyung smiled a genuine smile as Jeongguk kept nodding his head, impatience bubbling in his chest.

Jeongguk seemed quite sure of himself, so Taehyung didn't hesitate. He took a step forward and pushed the gag in the blond's mouth, fastening the strap at the back of his head. He gave him a soft smile and flicked his chin again. "Good boy." He whispered, earning a little whine from the younger one, whose chest swarmed with butterflies at the praise.