Our sons was left all alone at Bankok not knowing they are in the same country.

Because of what happened our plan was suspended and decided to do it later since the two are busy also.
Mewie was busy with his studies and sometimes accompanying Alex in their business matters. While our Gulfie's college life is keeping all his time.

During his college, we manage to keep our son away from his potential suitors. Fortunately my son was so focused with his studies to entertain such distractions.

We always planned to make them meet in the past but something always comes up and they never met.

We didn't brought it up to them also since Gulfie forgot about his phi, he was only 5 when they last saw each other.

Mew on the other hand was always vocal about his disinterest in terms of his love life everytime Jewel and Alex brought the topic about his plans entering a relationship.

We don't want to shock them and say "Hey son we got you a Fiancé, wanna meet him?" just like that. So we're taking it slowly. Who knows they might throw hands or worst run away from home and migrate to Mars.

Now we are having a hard time. Gulfie is at Florida, he already has a life there, same as Mew in Bankok.

How will these two child of ours who is both at the two sides of the world meet?

7 years is long enough. Lino and I decided to go back home in order to execute our plan. We have a wedding to organize. *smirks*

Our parents knew about this even before, and is expecting a good news very soon.

I already informed my son and told him to come home to Thailand, as usual he asks time because they have important events coming, so we let him be.

~~☀️🌻~~

We arrived here in Bankok just now

We arrived here in Bankok just now. We drove directly to the Suppasit's Mansion.

We plan to surprise Jewel and Alex. The door is open so we invited ourselves in.

We saw Jewel pacing back and fort looking so stressed in the living room while Alex is sitting on the couch who's clearly dizzy looking at his crazy wife.

I almost laugh out loud.. But I wanna snoop more, who knows what they're talking behind our backs. So I motioned my husband to keep quiet.

"Did you see his reaction?" tsk tsk Jewel still looks like a goddess even with a frowning face! We need justice for this.

"Honey, don't take it seriously. Our son is just busy with work and don't have time for any serious relationship." Alex said

Oh. Our Mewie seems like will give us a hard time huh.