Prologue

Dani POV:

Can't believe it's been 20 years since I arrive at this world but what's amaze me is that I managed to get a lot of people who are considered villains and heroes in their worlds to work together: Surviving this world.

Twenty years ago.

I was a normal man living a simple life until the end happened: Nukes going off. But then as all was hopeless I suddenly appeared in a new location where I meet others who are from different worlds and timelines.

Those I met:
Aloy of the Nora.
Pagan Min.
Joseph Seed.
Anton Castillo.
Joel Miller.
And others.

Present time.

It took twenty years but we managed to create a large settlement that everyone can lives without getting killed by the monsters that are outside our walls. However due to how large the settlement is both myself and my friends had decided to create a council capable of running the settlement. Oh and we discovered that both myself and the others don't aged like the civilians.

Right now both myself and the council are in a meeting to discuss about the raiders and threats outside the walls.

Pagan: "So far our forces are manage to keep the threats at bay but we discovered new threats lately" he said.

Me: "Which is the same as usual considering that these new threats sometime appear every few months" I said.

Joseph: "Maybe but at the same time we know that these new threats are from our worlds like last week the church discovered that machines from Aloy world starting to come out of a cave a few miles from here" he said.

Aloy: "Looks like a cauldron is in that cave" she said.

Joel: "that's ain't all as my group discovered that a nest of the Infected, from my world, a few miles from here" he said.

Me: "mm looks like changes are happening" I said.

Immediately a scout enter the room with a panic look.

Scout: "Squad Beta report a large amount of people suddenly appear outside the settlement radar!" He said surprising us.

Me: "Aloy, Joel you two with me the rest stay in case these people are a threat" I said which everyone nod. Then both myself and my two friends leave the room to see what these people are.