2

| RAMARI RANAE YOUNG |

"put your shoes on baby, so we can go" i told raylon. "you look pretty ma" he said tying up his Football cleats. "aw thank you baby, you ready to win today" i asked him. "yesssirr" he said getting hype.

"come on, put your pads in the trunk... you know the drill" i told him, so he wouldn't get dirt on my seats. "can i sit in the front ma" he asked me. "go ahead, do you got everything" i asked him, cause he always forgets something. He nodded his head yes and we walked out the door. I got in my car and turned on alicia keys- you don't know my name, turning the volume up.

"oohhh you don't know my name, round and round and round go" i sung, waiting for ray to get in the car. "dang ma turn that down" he complained as he finally got in the car. "boy this is my car and i'm grown" i said pinching his cheeks making him smack his lips.

"Ooh baby, baby, baby, it's gettin' kind of crazy
'Cause you are takin' over my mind" he mumbled . "what you know about this" i cheesed looking at him and rolled his eyes, "you stay playing this song ma" he laughed.

It was 6 in the morning, so the roads were pretty empty. We made our way to the field which was still empty. "you always making us so early" he sucked his teeth. "little boy... do you want to fight" i asked him.

"your coach over there come on" i told him grabbing his hand. "i'm not a baby" he said trying to pull away from me, "but you my little baby" i laughed pecking his forehead multiple times. "maaa" he whined, "that's so embarrassing, never do that again" he warned and i rolled my eyes. I got my pink folding chair from the trunk and his pads.

"okay that's it. we're close enough, i can walk over there by myself" he told me pushing my stomach back gently. "why" i asked. "ma you know he be trynna flirt with you" he sucked his teeth making me laugh. "don't nobody want him, i'll wait for Diana and keisha" i said referring to tootie and jays mom.

I met diana a while back after tootie asked to come over our house, his mom a little on the older side but she's cool.

I scrolled through my timeline that had yesterday pictures of people while waiting and sat down in the chair.

@Keishaluv_.