Lightning Ball

Quirk: Lightning Ball

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Class: Electricity

Ability - The user can summon small balls of fuzzing electricity around them. These balls don't last long and after a few seconds fizz out. The user can use them to attack other people but it is only a light shock. The user can have six lightning balls active at once. The user can make the lightning balls collide which actually strengthens the power. The shock someone else gets is a lot more powerful, able to render someone unconscious. The user can also use their quirk to block ranged attacks such as other electricity, pins, air slashes and even bullets.

Combat Range: Long and Medium

Disadvantage/s: - The user has to make the balls separately but can make all lightning balls in less then a second.

Special Moves: Thunder Light - The user summons the lightning balls around them. The user has the balls spin around themselves in either clockwise or anti-clockwise direction. Then suddenly the user will make the balls collide and cause the lightning ball to burst in size. It creates a large noise and a bright let but it quickly fizzes out with no ability to move.

Hero/Villain Name ideas: Electro, Fuzz, Blitz It

My Input (not necessary): This overall a weak quirk but I think the person who has it trains and trains until their quirk actually becomes strong.