Author

Quirk: Author

Quirk Type: Transformation

Quirk Class: Creation and Liquid

Ability - If the user writes on themselves with ink, writing the name of an object they can create it. The ink on their arm will for together before becoming the object. How big the writing is determines the size. These objects only last five minutes before crumpling down into ink. If the word on the users body gets covered before it is created, it is paused and will then create when it is no longer covered.

Combat Range: Close, Long and None

Disadvantage/s: - The objects will disappear after five minutes.

- The user can't constantly make objects, they have to fully finish making an object before they can write on their body again.

- They waste time and leave themselves open when writing on their body.

Special Moves: Mass Novel - The user has several words stored on different parts of their body ready to be created. When needed the user will remove the cloth covering the words and create a ton of items really quickly.

Ink portal - If the user writes Ink on their body, it does something strange. A black blob appears around where the user wrote on themselves that spreads to about the body parts size. The user can grab whatever object within reasonable size from the black blob on their body for the next five minutes. However doing so, the black blob will stop working and will not go away, preventing the user from writing in that area. The only way they can get it removed is with lasers.

Hero/Villain Name ideas: Novelist, Nobel, Parch

My Input (not necessary): This quirk is similar to Yaoyorozu's quirk in creating non living matter. But has the problem of dissipating after five minutes. But they don't suffer from loss of energy when creating a lot of objects.