LuGgie AU: "Unspoken Feelings"

Start from the beginning

My forehead furrowed, "Huh? Anong something?"

"Oh my gosh Mags, I didn't know you're dense. Or slow ka? What I mean sa something ay parang may gusto yung dalawa sa isa't-isa" she stated.

"How did you know?"

"I'm quite observant Mags kaya nga nasa QED club ako, I know when a guy or girl like someone. You can observe it by their actions."

I began to become nervous, if Rhea noticed my feelings to Luthor I'm doomed. I don't want anyone to know that I like someone.

I changed the topic and volunteered to order for us. I went to the counter and fall in line. After I got the tray of foods, I went back to our seat and started eating.

"Hey Mags" I looked up to Rhea and throw a question look at her. "Napansin kong tahimik ka ah, may iniisip ka ba o may bumabagabag ba sa 'yo?" she asked.

I avoided my gaze and drank my water, "W-wala naman" I replied.

"I know you have, wag mo na i-deny. I can see through you, we've been friends for so many years already. Tell me what's bothering you?"

I heaved a sigh before I wipe my mouth using the tissue. "I just overheard it by my classmate, Naranasan mo na bang magkagusto sa kaibigan mo?"

I observed her reaction, she looked up while her hand on her chin. "Hmm, hindi pa naman. Why did you asked?"

"Its not from me, I just overh—"

"OMG do you like someone na ba Mags?"

"I said its not fro—"

"Si Luthor ba?" my eyes widened, how did she know? Or is she testing me? I kept my mouth mum, and didn't answer her question.

We fell silent for a minute, until she grinned and nodded her head, "Tama nga may gusto ka nga kay Luthor" she stated as if she's reading my mind.

"I-I didn't li—"

"Yes you do Mags, akala mo ba hindi ko napapansin tuwing magkasama kayo ni Luthor? The way you looked at him, ibang-iba kaysa kapag tumitingin ka sa ibang lalaki" she said confidently.

I want to deny it again but I guess its not bad to tell her about my feelings, she's my bestfriend, and I don't think she'll expose me to Luthor. I heaved a sigh before nodding slowly, "Okay, okay I like Luthor, happy?"

She giggled and grinned at me, "OMG dalaga na ang kaibigan ko, akala ko never ka magkakagusto sa lalaki."

I rolled my eyes, "Ano ba"

"Anyway, if you like him pala, bakit hindi ka umamin?" I almost choke by what she said, "A-ano ka ba? Wala akong balak umamin 'no" I held my cheeks, I can feel them burning.

NO. I CAN' T CONFESS MY FEELINGS TO LUTHOR. NEVER.

"Why not? Paano kung gusto ka din pala niya?" that's the last question that stucked on my mind after our lunch.

I'm on my class, listening but I couldn't understand anything. Rhea's question kept ringing on my head.

What if Luthor like me too? I didn't know what to feel, of course I'll be happy but Luthor liking me? Its too impossible.

I was busy typing on my laptop, I was re-writing the request letter that we will submit to Sir Morayta. We had a meeting earlier and now only Luthor and I were left here at the conference room. We're taking overtime to finish all our duties before going home.

After proofreading the letter I saved it on a flash drive, Sir Morayta will read it first before printing it and he asked me to save it on his flash drive. I stretched my arms and back then reclined on my seat. I looked at Luthor who's also busy on his laptop. We've been here for about an hour already.