CHAPTER 19: " toman Vs Valhalla "

Talking: " Hana "
Thinking: ' Hana '
A/N: [ Hana ]

-----------------------------------------------------------

Previous Chapter:

" hmm.. Sure what is it if its for you i will do anything--- " i was cut off when i heard the thing he said which makke my blood boil.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

⚠️ Terrible fighting scene ⚠️

-----------------------------------------------------------

Takemichi Pov:

Tomorrow finally come kyle nii san go about 5:00 AM.... Its now 9:56 Am.... We are now in the place where the fight will begin weve been here for like 20 minutes..while were waiting for the toman me,baji,hanma and kazutora just play some game.... We were stop when the gate open there it show a two tall man and h-hina?!!!

" Takemitchi!!!!! " hina said as she run towards me and hug me....

I then release from her hug and

" what are you doing here hina? " i ask...

She just smile at me and...

" of course im here to suport my friend... Im gonna watch the fight... " she said i just sigh...

" dont get bored ok? " i then ask him... She just nod... As i guide where is the safe place...

" yo... What are you doing here haitani brother? " kazutora ask...

" nothing were just bored so we came to watch... " the man who have blond and blue hair and glasess said...

" you have an interesting flower here kazutora.. " the man who is beside him who have black and blond hair....said as he have grin on his face...

" fuck off..... " baji said irritated..

" woah calm down... Its not like im gonna steal him right away... " the black and blond hair said as he stare at the blond beauty who is talking to the girl they just bump a little while ago.....

" as i know you.....youll do it.... " hanma said still grin on his face...

" oh really---" he was cut off when...

" but before you hold a hand on him you have to go to us first.... " hanma said as his grin fade away and glare the tall man...

" hmm... Interesting... " the tall and blond and black hair said with a grin on his face....

" lets go sit brother...the fight will begin about 10 minutes .... " the other man who is beside him said...

" hai.... Little brother... " the other man said as he walk past to the three... And sit infront of the girl they bump a while ago...

Its full of cars who is build like a mountain They are sitting in the top of it...

They keep glancing on the blond beauty..... Because of how admiring he is.... The blond beauty suddenly feel someone staring him so he look at his front where he see the two tall man who enter a while ago with hina....