CHAPTER 16: " who? "

Talking: " Hana "
Thinking: ' Hana '
A/N: [ Hana ]

-----------------------------------------------------------
By the way guys that drawing is mine its suppose to be takemitchi sorry if my drawing is not that good hahahha😅 in just use drawing reference hahahh

-----------------------------------------------------------

Previous Chapter:

" a rat huh? " hanma said seem to be interested who is this rat that made the beauty super mad..

-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person Pov:

Its been a week since that happend and baji and takemitchi are now part of valhalla everything went well this past week....everyone having fun kazutora, baji and takemitchi always hang out.....hanma sometimes hang out with them....

3rd Person Pov:

Yesterday kazutora and baji decide to have sleepover to takemitchi house well you know so that takemitchi wont be alone and to protect him since many gang have been wanting to hurt takemitchi ever since he join valhalla and of course creepy stalker too....

The two man sleeping peacefully...when someone enter the room....it was takemitchi wearing an apron... He then hold there blanket and remove it to them...

" both of you its time to woke up its already 8:00 In the morning!! " takemitchi said..

" just 5 more minutes hana its weekend so let me have rest.. " baji said as he turn around...

" the food will get cold.......wake up already!! " takemitchi said as he hold baji hand to pull her to sit....

" kei kun wake up... " takemitchi said aa he slap baji cheek gently....

" hmmm.... Hana chan goodmorning..." kazutora said as he sit up and hug takemitchi...

[ boyfriend kayo?  ]

" kazu kun help me wake up kei kun..." takemitchi said..

" oi you b@stard go wake up!! " kazutora said as he pull baji hair..

" AHH!!! YOU M@THER F@CKER!! " baji shout aggressive...

" hana chan look baji gonna hurt me.... But i just help you " kazutora said as he hug takemitchi tightly and fake tears...

" kei kun stop kazu kun just help me to wake you up... " takemitchi said as he calm baji down...

" ugh.. Fine... " baji said as he also hug takemitchi...

[ hindi ako naiyak besh..... Single is fun 😭 ]

[ im not crying besh....  ]

.

" both of you stand up and shower i need to continue my cooking... " takemitchi said and both of them loosen there hug to takemitchi...