CHAPTER 12 : " Hospitalize again?! "

Talking: " Hana "   
Thinking: ' Hana '
A/N: [ Hana ]

-----------------------------------------------------------

Previous Chapter:

" TAKEMITCHY / HANA/PARTNER!! " They all shout...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Takemitchi Pov:

As i open my eyes all i can see is the white ceiling infront of my face i stare at it for so long as i recall what happend..... When i remember it.... Someone suddenly talk...

" takemitchy!!! Your finally awake...  "

As i look at him and there i see draken with his worried face.... After he said that i heard many footstep walking close to my direction i look at who's footstep is that and there i see, baji, chifuyu, mikey, mitsuya, hakkai,smiley,angry and sanzu ....i smiled at them weakly as i want to sit up.....

Mikey who notice it gently guide me to sit......

" here partner " fuyu kun said with worried tne as he give me a glass of water...

I take it and drank it slowly after i drink it i give it back to chifuyu and said thank you whisperly but i think he here that clearly....

" takemitchy you baka you make me so worried..... I almost got a heart attack... " mikey said as he pout and hug takemitchy tightly....

" sh... Shh... Im sorry mikey.... " takemitchi said as he pat mikey who only tighten her hug...

" dont do that again ok? You didnt said to us that you have condition at breathing we should have helped you" mitsuya said with his worried tone...

" i promice i wont do it again " takemitchi said with his signature smile..

" btw where is pah chin is he ok?  " takemitchi said with a worried tone..

" he is fine..btw she said she will visit you tomorrow she is here a while ago before you wake up she said that her friends called her and need her so she will visit you tomorrow to thank you properly...  " draken said...

" is that so.... Im happy he's ok " takemitchi said with his signature smile...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

3rd Person Pov:

" btw draken can i ask a favor?  " takemitchi speak up as everyone is busy playing uno and draken is the only one on her side...

" sure what is it takemitchy?  " draken said...as he look at takemitchi confuse...

" umm... Can you bring kuro here and get some food for him you see.... I cant leave him alone at home and he might be waiting for me...  " takemitchi ask...