03

𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐏𝐒𝐄

"Ah shit" she cursed out,

as she was supposed to be gathering some food yet trouble appears to be following her.

She was sleeping soundly just a few minutes ago and now she is fighting a fucking zombie inside the inn.

'I just want three scoops of ice cream she said in her mind, annoyingly.

She scolded herself as it was her fault for sleeping for hours when she promised to only take a nap.

.

.

.

"Hm?" she groaned as she slowly tries to sit up. "Where am I?" she questioned herself.

Momentarily she stared at the room as her mouth was in ajar manner.

'Oh that's right, there was a fucking zombie outbreak'

Her feet deliberately came in contact with the cold floor as an indication that it was already nighttime.

"Based on the height of the stars, it's only 9 or 10 in the evening" she observed quietly through the window in front of her.

"This is peaceful. I want this to last..." she mumbled to herself.

The stars twinkled so luminously as the moon lit up the darkroom she is in. She couldn't see the moon fully as the translucent curtains barricaded the window's sides.

She immediately thought something like wishing for a falling star.

"Heh, that's kinda childish" she announced.

Quiet...

Soon, an irk emerged on her temple.

"Fine!" she grumbled. "I want a companion, oh wait"

She halts and frets deeply.

"Having a companion is a real pain in the ass sometimes" she settles her index finger on her chin, trying to imagine the advantages and disadvantages of her wish.

"OH! I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!"

Y/N said as the light bulb abruptly appeared on top of her head.

"I want an iPhone! Surely no one's around the mall during the zombie apocalypse!"

She hops inside the room in happiness. Having a new phone is her main goal for years, not to mention that it's going to be a fucking apple phone!

"I should hit the mall before taking off to Kyoto, although I'm sure there will be a lot of zombies inside."

Suddenly, her stomach growled.