02

𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐏𝐒𝐄

The morning sun peeks through the window,

the early birds chirping and dancing with the clouds in the sky. The young (h/c) is still on her bed, snoring and sleeping peacefully.

She shifts to her right only to groan as she finds herself uncomfortable. Her eyelids unhurriedly opened as her eyes take time to adjust the brightening area of her room.

Her (e/c) eyes met the ceiling, she plops her right arm above her head and squints her eyes.

"Ugh!" she grunted. "What time is it already?" still lying on her bed, she reaches her hand on the table beside her as she tries to feel the presence of her phone.

Snatching from the table, she positions her phone above her face. Pushing the power button to it turn on, however, her image was the only thing she saw on the black screen.

Her hair was a mess, saliva flowing outside her mouth from her good night's sleep and mucus on the sides of her eyes.

"What the fuck?! I forgot to charge it" putting the phone in her bed and wipes her drool with her hands. She sat up as her face covered with disappointment, annoyed to herself as she always forgot what was important.

"Well, I can just charge it and wait." She stated, her feet were now on the warm floor. Walking in a few steps to get her charger yet cannot be found. She tries to find every corner of her room, it is still nowhere to be found.

Going out of her room, she looks around her house yet there was no charger in sight. Y/N found it strange to misplace her most second important thing in the world.

"I can just borrow (steal) some charger" the (h/c) girl said standing in the middle of her house. "More importantly, I should take a shower and get dressed."

.

.

.

"Today is a very strange day. Not only my charger is nowhere to be found but the water in the bathroom is warm." letting out as she puts her index fingers on her temples after clothing herself.

Now that the (h/c) lady thinks about it, every day she would shower in cold water indicating she prepares for school early in the morning.

"Am I late?" questioned herself, only to be answered by silence. "FUCK!!!"

She immediately strides towards the living room and snatches her bag on the sofa. Instantly put on her shoes and ran outside her house after locking it.

"Damn it, I didn't think that I'll be late for school."

"I will not tolerate your laziness for going to school this late." the PE teacher said to her, hitting the palm of the young lady with his ruler. "This will be your last warning."

Running as fast as she can towards the train station. After a few minutes, she finally caught her breath as she arrived successfully at the train station. She lets out:

"Finally, I'm here. I'll just wait for the next train to arrive." standing up from her crouching position. "Hm? The station seems empty today."

She said and looks around the emptiness of the station, there were no people inside of it. Flyers and trash, scattered in the station, were blown by a hushing wind. The young lady wanders around the station, the cold breeze and silence of the wind engulfed the scene.